2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer OVERVIEW
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer For Sale
“The small SUV with big horizons.” —Chevrolet.com
- ECOTEC 1.2L Turbo engine
- Driver shift control, tap-up/tap-down on shifter
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7" diagonal color touchscreen
- Automatic Emergency Braking
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer MODELS
Chevrolet Trailblazer For Sale
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer PERFORMANCE
RS for a sportier SUV.
The RS trim features an ECOTEC® 1.3L Turbo engine, 18-inch high-gloss Black machined-aluminum wheels and dual-outlet exhausts, giving style and capability a boost.
All in on off-road with ACTIV.
Trailblazer ACTIV features an ECOTEC® 1.3L Turbo engine and comes with sport terrain tires, a suspension tuned for off-road capability and a functional front skid plate.
Three drive modes
Normal, available All-Wheel Drive (Snow on FWD) and available Sport drive modes adjust to give you the traction you need, whenever you need it.
174 lb.-ft. avail. max torque
Trailblazer has big pull for a small SUV, making hauling cargo easy.
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer APPEARANCE
For a small SUV, Trailblazer packs a surprisingly spacious interior. With a reversible two-tier adaptable cargo storage system, there’s plenty of room to fit your things — and lifestyle — into.
Trailblazer offers flexible seating configurations, designed for maximum comfort and utility. And with best-in-class rear-seat leg room, passengers and cargo are an easy fit.
Available Hands-Free Liftgate
If you find yourself shorthanded loading your SUV, you can open or close your liftgate with just a kick. You’ll have convenient access to your cargo area with the available hands-free power liftgate.
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer COMFORT
Wireless Phone Integration
Stay connected and cut the clutter with available wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ compatibility, which display certain features of your smartphone on the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system.
Available Wireless Device Charging
With the Technology Package, available on ACTIV and RS, the charging pad allows you to charge a compatible mobile device wirelessly, so you’re ready to go when you’re on the go.
Enjoy commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, comedy, weather and more with SiriusXM, standard on all 2022 Trailblazer models.
Available Alexa Built-In
Now you can get Alexa Built-In right in your vehicle. Just ask Alexa to stream your favorite music, add to your Amazon shopping list and even connect with your smart home devices while you’re out and about.
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Forward Collision Alert And Automatic Emergency Braking
- Can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- The system uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you are using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely