2022 Chevrolet Silverado
2022 Chevrolet Silverado OVERVIEW
2022 Chevrolet Silverado For Sale
“THE STRONGEST, MOST ADVANCED SILVERADO EVER.” —Chevrolet.com
- 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Signature LED taillamps
- 20-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
2022 Chevrolet Silverado MODELS
Silverado High Country LTD
Silverado LTZ LTD
Silverado LT Trail Boss LTD
Silverado RST LTD
Silverado LT LTD
Silverado Custom Trail Boss LTD
Silverado Custom LTD
Silverado Work Truck LTD
Chevrolet Silverado For Sale
2022 Chevrolet Silverado PERFORMANCE
Make A Powerful Choice.
Whether you’re looking for more efficiency, more power or something in between, this pickup truck offers a choice of four powertrains that are up to the task.
The Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine boasts up to 460 lb.-ft. of torque, especially at the low end, where you need it most. A 10-speed automatic transmission gives a responsive feel and helps keep the rpm within the peak power band.
Paired with a 10-speed transmission, Silverado Diesel offers an EPA-estimated 23 MPG city and 31 MPG highway. Features like stop/start technology and a variable intake manifold contribute to its incredible efficiency.
Offering a maximum highway range of up to 726 miles, the Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel is engineered for the long run.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado APPEARANCE
Tow with confidence
You know you want to tow. And we know there’s a Chevy truck or SUV that can get the job done. Keep reading to find the vehicle capable of handling all your towing and trailering needs.
Work Smarter. Flex Harder.
The Multi-Flex Tailgate is available on all eight trim levels and offers six different functions to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo bed.
Opens from the key fob, a switch inside the truck or a button on the gate.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado COMFORT
Silverado offers a number of features that help make a long day of towing easy, including proven technologies like Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking. There are also segment firsts like trailer theft alert, and electric parking brake hookup assist.
myChevrolet Mobile App
The segment-first myChevrolet Mobile App with Trailering includes pre-departure checklists, a glossary of trailering terms, how-to videos, trailer light tests and more. The Mobile App and the Advanced Trailering System In-Vehicle App automatically sync so both always have the most up-to-date information.
In-Vehicle Trailering System
The segment-first available Advanced Trailering System features an In-Vehicle App that offers customized trailer profiles. Other features include pre-departure checklists, trailer lighting diagnostics, trailer tire pressure/temperature monitoring and the ability to create and sync trailer profiles with the myChevrolet Mobile App.
In Touch With Your Tech.
With Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ capability and an available Wi-Fi® Hotspot, Silverado helps keep your compatible devices connected from work day to weekend.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- The system uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally steering
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance