2022 Chevrolet Colorado
2022 Chevrolet Colorado OVERVIEW
2022 Chevrolet Colorado For Sale
“All roads lead to adventure.” —Chevrolet.com
- Available 2.5L direct injected engine and Hydra-Matic® 6-speed automatic transmission
- Available 3.6L V6 engine and Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic transmission
- Available dual rear seats with underseat storage
- Available folding rear bench seat
2022 Chevrolet Colorado MODELS
Chevrolet Colorado For Sale
2022 Chevrolet Colorado PERFORMANCE
Standard 2.5L 4-CYLINDER
- 200 horsepower
- 191 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3,500-lb. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 19 MPG city/25 highway
Available 3.6L DOHC V6
- 308 horsepower
- 275 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,000-lb. max towing capability
- EPA-estimated 18 MPG city/25 highway
Available Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel
- 181 horsepower
- 369 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,700-lb. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 20 MPG city/30 highway (2WD); 18 MPG city/22 highway (ZR2)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado APPEARANCE
Looking for a serious off-road adventure? Available on LT and Z71, the all-new Trail Boss Package gives you what you need to take on challenging terrain, like a 1-inch front Suspension Leveling Kit and Performance Front and Mid Skid Plates.
No holding back.
Take it easy. Or how about not? Whether it’s dirt, grass, rocky hills or winding roads, ZR2 is a next-level performance machine with the guts to conquer just about anything.
Turn heads wherever the day takes you.
No matter where you’re going, you’ll look good getting there. On top of its bold aesthetics, this truck offers a durable, fully boxed frame and a load of purposeful features that help you work smarter and play harder.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado COMFORT
We’re always working with brands like Amazon® to create convenient new ways to keep you connected to the brands and services you love, whether you’re at home, work or on the go.
The world at your fingertips
Being on the road doesn’t mean you have to leave the content you love behind. Stream your favorite songs, binge the latest podcasts or catch up on the news, all from inside your vehicle.
The available myChevrolet Mobile App lets you turn your compatible mobile device into a convenient command center and puts control of your properly equipped Chevrolet vehicle in the palm of your hand — literally.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Forward Collision Alert & Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert & Automatic Emergency Braking
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, the system works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- The system uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally steering