2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV OVERVIEW
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV For Sale
“Its fresh, new exterior will grab your attention from the start. But it’s the long range, convenient charging options and low maintenance that renew your enthusiasm for the everyday commute.” —Chevrolet.com
- 11.5 kW capable onboard charging module
- Electronic Precision Shift with One Pedal Driving mode
- Keyless start, push button
- HD Rear Vision Camera
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV MODELS
Bolt EV 1LT
Bolt EV 2LT
Chevrolet Bolt EV For Sale
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV PERFORMANCE
Regen On Demand™
Restore energy with a simple pull and hold of this paddle.
One Pedal Driving
Helps capture energy by using only the accelerator pedal to speed up and slow down.
Uses real-time information to calculate the most efficient route.
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV APPEARANCE
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV COMFORT
More Power To You.
Charging is as easy as plugging in your smartphone. The available 240-volt charging unit lets you plug in at home (professional installation required). And charging up on the go is not a problem. DC Fast Charging public capability is now standard on Bolt EV, plus there’s over 4,400 DC Fast Charging stations, across the map, you can use at any time.
A newly designed dashboard keeps you informed about everything from your battery life to driving history. You can even track real-time vehicle stats to help you maximize efficiency. And wireless Apple Carplay® and wireless Android Auto™ capability – a new feature for 2022 – automatically connects with your smartphone, so you’re always connected wherever you go.
Outlasts Your To-Do List.
You’ll be surprised by all the places an EPA-estimated 259 miles of range, on a full charge, can take you every day. And when you’re ready to break the daily routine, you can go from workweek to weekend getaway without ever using a single drop of gas.
Refreshed And So Clean.
From its redesigned exterior to spacious seating and premium interior touches, the 2022 Bolt EV brings a look that is both electric and clean.
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
HD Rear Vision Camera
- Shows you a high-resolution digital image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you're in Reverse at low speeds
- Selectable dynamic guidelines laid over the display image assist in parking maneuvers by showing the vehicle's path
- This may help you park and avoid nearby objects
Stabilitrak, Electronic Stability Control System With Traction Control
- Automatically helps enhance control, particularly during emergency maneuvers, by adjusting the brakes and drive motor torque to help you stay on your intended path
- Includes Traction Control that detects wheel slippage and applies brake pressure and/or reduces drive motor torque to help the driver maintain control when accelerating on wet or snow-covered roads
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Monitors the pressure in each tire and alerts you if there is a low-pressure condition in one or more of the tires