2021 Kia Seltos
2021 Kia Seltos OVERVIEW
2021 Kia Seltos For Sale
“Made to do more.” —Kia.com
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine with 147 HP
- All-Wheel Drive - with Torque Vectoring and Center Lock
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry
2021 Kia Seltos MODELS
Seltos S Turbo
Seltos SX Turbo
Kia Seltos For Sale
The available turbocharged engine provides responsive torque for strong performance in challenging driving conditions.
AWD with Lock Mode
Designed to enhance traction and control, AWD Lock Mode can also split the power 50/50 to the front and rear wheels at the push of a button.
2021 Seltos APPEARANCE
Kia Seltos COMFORT
Available heated front seats keep you warm on any journey.
10.25-inch Touch Screen
An available class-leading 10.25-inch color LCD touch screen includes navigation features, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
The interior features thorough ergonomic design, with ample passenger space and reclining second-row seats.
Bose Premium Sound
With eight high-performance speakers, a digital amplifier, and dynamic speed compensation, the available Bose sound system will amp up your audio experience.
2021 Kia Seltos SAFETY & WARRANTY
Our industry-leading Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program2 is a testament to our commitment to quality.
Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R)
If you try to change lanes while an object is detected in the blind spot, BCA-R can apply brake pressure to the front wheel of the opposite side to help maintain your previous course.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
Available Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) uses a radar system, designed to help detect a potential collision and automatically apply the brakes in a variety of circumstances.
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Standard LKA works with the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system. If LDW detects you drifting outside your lane, LKA may intervene by applying steering input.
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance (RCCA)
Sensors hidden in the corners of the rear bumper scan for passing cars, motorcycles, and/or other vehicles as you back up. If the system detects a potential hazard crossing into your intended path, audio and visual warnings and possible braking intervention are activated.
- MSRP price is manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for lowest model trim. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license fees, options, and dealer charges. Vehicles may be shown with optional equipment. Actual price set by dealer and may vary. See dealer for details. Some features only available as part of packages. Kia Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages, and models. Not responsible for typographical or computer errors.
- The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program consists of various limited warranties, including limited basic, limited powertrain, and limited anti-perforation warranties, plus a roadside assistance and trip interruption program. The warranty program applies to 2008 and newer Kia vehicles. Each warranty provides coverage until the year or mile total is reached, whichever comes first.