2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali OVERVIEW
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali For Sale
- Max conventional trailering capacity of up to 18,500 lbs*
- Max fifth-wheel/gooseneck rating of up to 18,500 lbs*
- Max payload of up to 3,395 lbs*
- 69.6–83.5 cu.ft. cargo volume
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali CONFIGURATIONS
* Model and trim configurations may vary
Sierra 2500HD Denali Crew Cab Standard Bed
Sierra 2500HD Denali Crew Cab Long Bed
GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali For Sale
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali PERFORMANCE
DOMINANT PULLING POWER
Sierra HD Denali was built strong so you can tow strong — with its large drive shaft and real axle, the power of the available Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission, the first in a heavy-duty truck in its class, and available 6.6L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel V8 engine is maximized so you can tow with command and control.
2-SPEED AUTOTRAC TRANSFER CASE
First HD in its class to offer a 2-speed AutoTrac transfer case with an active automatic 4WD drive setting provides seamless shifting between two- and four-wheel drive based on road conditions
HIGH-STRENGTH CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION
The strong chassis, suspension and wheelbase (standard/long: 158.94"/172") are built upon a fully boxed, ladder-type frame built from high-strength steel using front hydroformed rails with clamshell design. The optimized frame and body structure works in conjunction with larger driveline components that feature high-strength axles featuring larger ring gears (11.5" on 2500, 12" on 3500) to bring immediate torque to ground for increased power while towing and off-roading.
OPTIMAL ENGINE PERFORMANCE
To help maintain optimal operating temperatures of the available 6.6L Duramax® Turbo Diesel V8 engine, a massive 28" variable-speed cooling fan was added. Dense, cool air from the Dual Path Air Induction System is drawn through both the hood scoop and the large grille to maximize horsepower and help optimize trailering performance. The factory-installed Diesel After-Run feature is designed to help cool down the engine following heavy usage
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali APPEARANCE
NEW DENALI BLACK DIAMOND EDITION
- Power sunroof
- Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting
- 6.6L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel V8 with Allison® 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Auxiliary Trailer Camera
- MultiPro Audio System by KICKER® *
- Premium all-weather floor liners with removable carpet inserts
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors
- Unique 20" high-gloss black painted aluminum wheels
- Ebony Twilight Metallic exterior paint
- Available with 2500 and 3500 single rear wheel models
Denali's eye-catching exterior features many exclusives that help give the vehicle its signature look: Signature Denali grille with high-gloss mesh and chrome inserts, 6" chrome Assist Steps, chrome Vertical Front Recovery Hooks,* standard 20" Multi-Dimensional Polished Aluminum Wheels and more.
MULTIPRO TAILGATE WITH PUSH BUTTON PANEL AND HITCH AREA LIGHT
DUAL-PATH AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM WITH 6.6 DURAMAX® DIESEL V8 ENGINE
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali COMFORT
EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM INTERIOR
The spacious, comfortable cabin features innovative driver-centric technologies, premium materials such as authentic open-pore ash wood, brushed aluminum trim, chrome accents and a ton of Denali exclusives: premium interior colors, Forge perforated leather seating surfaces with front heated and ventilated bucket seats and more.
Jet Black Perforated Leather Seating Surfaces
GMC Sierra HD Denali Crew Cab Full Interior Overhead View Shown.
Dark Walnut/Dark Ash Grey Forge Perforated Leather Seating Surfaces
GMC Sierra HD Denali Crew Cab Full Interior Overhead View Shown.
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year / 100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
- First maintenance visit
ENHANCED BRAKING CAPABILITY
Brake enhancements include extended-hold Hill Start Assist, which provides extra time to start uphill from a complete stop. Denali also has an innovative Brake Pad Life Monitor and an Electric Parking Brake, which includes Steep Grade Apply and Park Grade Hold Assist to help when driving or parking on steep grades.
TECHNOLOGY TO TOW SMART
Available technologies such as the class-leading available up to 15 camera views* and 15" diagonal Head-Up Display let Denali drivers tow smarter, not harder.
When driving conditions are dark, available IntelliBeam auto high beams can automatically turn the vehicle's high-beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions. Standard on Denali.
Safety Alert Seat
Safety Alert Seat* uses left, right, or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action. You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts. Standard on Denali.
ADVANCED SAFETY ALERTS
These safety features are standard on 2500HD Denali.
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
REAR SIDE VIEW ENHANCEMENTS
- Provides a line of sight down either side of the truck. When a compatible trailer is connected, you'll see a split view of the left and right sides of the truck and trailer
- While driving in reverse with a trailer, the view automatically biases based on the trailer's angle
- When enabled and driving forward with the turn signal activated, a Trailer Length Indicator when enabled and driving forward with the turn signal activated, the center console screen displays a red overlay twice the length of the compatible trailer, showing when other vehicles are present and may interfere with your lane-change maneuver
AVAILABLE JACKKNIFE ALERT*
- Tracks the position of the compatible trailer in relation to the vehicle and if the front of the trailer approaches the rear of the vehicle, an alert is displayed that you're in a potential jackknife situation
- A yellow warning alert will be displayed when truck/trailer angle is 75% into a jackknife scenario
- A red warning alert will be displayed when truck/trailer angle is 90% into a jackknife scenario (i.e., collision is imminent)
- Depending on customer settings for alerts and Safety Alert Seat availability, there will be a chime or haptic alerts associated with warnings
AVAILABLE BED VIEW WITH ZOOM AND HITCH GUIDANCE
Bed View uses a camera in the Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp to allow you to see inside the bed to check on cargo while driving. When enabled, additional features such as a Cargo Bed Zoom View and Bed Hitch Guidance are helpful for hooking up a gooseneck/fifth-wheel trailer.