2021 Chevrolet Tahoe
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe OVERVIEW
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe For Sale
“Bigger. Better. Bolder.” —Chevrolet.com
- 4-Wheel Antilock Disc Brakes
- Automatic Stop/Start
- Bose® 9-Speaker Audio System
- Forward Collision Alert
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe MODELS
Chevrolet Tahoe For Sale
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe PERFORMANCE
Enjoy Your Independence.
Wherever you go, you want an SUV that’s ready for it. That’s why the All-New Tahoe pairs an independent rear suspension with an available Magnetic Ride Control™ and an available first-in-class Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension (late availability) to offer the most advanced available suspension in its class. And with more powertrain choices than any competitor, — including two V8 options offering efficiency-enhancing Dynamic Fuel Management technology – you’ll have options for finding the mix of capability and efficiency you need.
5.3L ECOTEC3 V8
With Dynamic Fuel Management
- EPA-estimated 20 mpg highway
- 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Standard on LS, LT, RST, Z71 and Premier
Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
Available on Z71 and High Country, the first-in-class Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension optimizes ride height and comfort by adjusting the suspension to driving conditions. The system is able to adjust the vehicles height, raising Tahoe to provide more clearance when driving conditions are rough, or lowering it to enhance aerodynamics and improve efficiency. When parked, the vehicle can also be lowered to make getting into and out of your Tahoe even easier.
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe APPEARANCE
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe COMFORT
Rear-Seat Media System
The new available Rear-Seat Media System keeps your passengers entertained thanks to a pair of 12.6-inch diagonal LCD touch-screens – each capable of displaying its own content. But that’s just the beginning. The system also keeps everyone connected, allowing them to share content from one screen to another, or share navigation points with the front-seat passengers by sending them to the class-leading 10.2-inch diagonal Chevrolet Infotainment System.
Power Sliding Center Console
An available Power Sliding Center Console (late availability) can automatically slide back up to 10 inches, giving you a convenient place to store items between the seats while helping to provide a secure, hidden storage drawer for your valuables.
Don’t worry about leaving anything behind. With a best-in-class cargo volume of up to 122.9 cu. ft., Tahoe has all the space you’ll need.
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Automatic Emergency Braking
- Works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- This feature works at speeds below 50 mph
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Forward Collision Alert
- Can alert you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle that you are following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
Front Pedestrian Braking
- The system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly in front of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking.
- Works at speeds below 50 mph during the daytime
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.