2021 Audi TT Roadster
2021 Audi TT Roadster OVERVIEW
2021 Audi TT Roadster For Sale
2021 TT Roadster
Dare to be bold.
A drop-top car with jaw-dropping looks. With its aggressive lines and powerful performance, the TT Roadster is a head-turner. Prepare to be the centre of attention.
Audi TT Roadster For Sale
Audi TT Roadster APPEARANCE
2021 TT Roadster FEATURES
- Engine type: 2.0-liter four-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)/Bore and stroke (mm): 1,984/82.5 x 92.8
- Max. output: 228 HP
- Max. Torque: 258 lb-ft
- Engine block: Cast-iron
- Cylinder head: Aluminum-alloy
- Valvetrain: 16-valve DOHC with Audi valvelift system
- Induction/fuel injection: Turbocharged/TFSI®
- Acceleration (0 – 60 mph): 5.5 seconds
- Top speed *: 130 mph
- Battery: 12 Volts - 80 amp
- Alternator: 14 Volts - 140 amp
Transmission | Drivetrain
- Transmission: Seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch transmission
- Drivetrain: quattro® all-wheel-drive
- Type: Electromechanical power steering system (with Progressive steering feature)
- Ratio: 14.6:1
- Turning diameter (curb-to-curb) (ft): 36.1
- Front: Weight-saving MacPherson strut suspension with aluminum subframe and dynamic axle kinematics
- Rear: Four-link suspension
- Optional: S line® sport suspension
Infotainment | Technology
- Audi drive select
- MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology
- Parking system plus
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto™ for compatible devices
- Cruise control system
- Garage door opener (Homelink®)
- Rear view camera
- Bang & Olufsen® Sound System
- Audi virtual cockpit
- MMI® Navigation plus
- Audi connect CARE assistance and security services and six-month trial subscription to Audi connect PRIME and Audi connect PLUS online services
- Audi MMI radio with HD radio
- Audi side assist
- Rain/light sensor for automatic windshield wipers and headlights
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry
- Audi phone box (wireless charging and signal booster)
- Four-way power lumbar adjustment for driver and passenger
- Fine Nappa leather seats with diamond stitching for front seats
- Eight-way power front sport seats, including four-way power lumbar adjustment for driver and passenger
- Heated front seats
- S sport front seats
Warranty | Maintenance
- Warranty: 4-year/50,000-mile Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty
2021 Audi TT Roadster ENGINEERING
A gripping thriller.
quattro® all-wheel drive isn't just designed for wet weather. With its legendary grip and torque vectoring technology, quattro® significantly enhances handling and cornering performance in dry-weather conditions as well.
Less drag. More drive.
Never sacrifice style for performance. The electric rear spoiler on the TT Roadster rises automatically at high speeds, ensuring high-speed stability and uncompromised good looks.
TT Coupe shown.
S sport seats with diamond stitching
Inside the cockpit, the standard S sport seat package on the TT Roadster raises the bar for sport-inspired trim. Special touches include premium Fine Nappa leather, neck-level heating system and S sport seats with diamond stitching.
Audi TT Roadster TECHNOLOGY
Audi phone box
Keep your phone tucked away safely and securely while enjoying enhanced reception. The standard Audi phone box uses near-field coupling to connect your compatible phone to the vehicle antenna and offers wireless charging for compatible devices.
Parking system plus
This feature uses front and rear acoustic sensors to help detect when you are close to another object. It gives visual and audible warnings to help you in tight parking situations.
Audi drive select
Audi drive select on the Audi TT Roadster lets you choose between a range of variable handling settings like steering feel, transmission shift times and throttle response. Select your preference from four modes: Comfort, Auto, Dynamic and Individual.
Audi side assist
Standard on the TT Coupe, Audi side assist helps you when changing lanes. Thanks to radar sensors in the rear bumper, the system monitors traffic in problematic areas like the driver’s blind spot. When a vehicle approaches from behind on the side of the vehicle, an LED signal appears in the respective exterior mirror as a warning.