2021 Audi RS 5 Sportback
2021 Audi RS 5 Sportback OVERVIEW
2021 Audi RS 5 Sportback For Sale
2021 RS 5 Sportback
Details that make the heart race.
The redesigned Audi RS 5 Sportback delivers the performance you’re seeking with everyday usability—giving you the opportunity to enjoy the exhilarating performance that lies within.
Audi RS 5 Sportback For Sale
Audi RS 5 Sportback APPEARANCE
2021 RS 5 Sportback FEATURES
- Engine type: 2.9-liter six-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)/Bore and stroke (mm): 2,894/84.5 x 86.0
- Max. output: 444 HP
- Max. Torque: 442 lb-ft
- Engine block: Aluminum-alloy
- Cylinder head: Aluminum-alloy
- Valvetrain: 24-valve DOHC with Audi valvelift system
- Induction/fuel injection: Bi-turbocharged/TFSI®
- Acceleration (0 – 60 mph): 3.8 seconds
- Top speed *: 155 / Optional 174 mph
Transmission | Drivetrain
- Transmission: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission
- Drivetrain: quattro® all-wheel drive
- Rear Differential (for quattro): quattro® sport rear differential
- Type: Electromechanical power steering system (Optional Audi dynamic steering)
- Ratio: 15.9:1
- Turning diameter (curb-to-curb) (ft): 38.4
- Front: Five-link suspension (RS sport suspension)
- Rear: Five-link suspension (RS sport suspension)
- Optional: RS sport suspension plus with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC)
- City: ** 18
- Highway: **25
- Combined: **21
- Engine oil (qt): 8.0
- Fuel (gal): ***15.3
- Recommended fuel: Premium
- System: 6 piston front calipers with RS badges
- Front (in): Ventilated disc - 14.8
- Rear (in): Ventilated disc - 13.0
- Parking brake: Electromechanical
- Wheelbase (in): 111.3
- Length (in): 188.3
- Height (in): 55.1
- Overall width with mirrors (in): 73.5
- Overall width without mirrors (in): 79.9
- Track front (in): 62.9
- Track rear (in): 62.5
- Overall width with mirrors (in): 73.5
- Curb weight (lb): 4,057
- Drag coefficient (Cw): .32
2021 Audi RS 5 Sportback ENGINEERING
Perform your best.
Every athlete strives for greatness. At the heart of this powerhouse is a biturbo V6 engine that boasts 444 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque. All together, this is shifting the Audi RS 5 to new heights of performance, and the driver to new heights of driving pleasure.
Beauty is in the details.
The RS-specific rear spoiler gives you enhanced downforce and the matte aluminum-optic diffuser enhances the RS 5's aerodynamic profile for one exhilarating ride.
Black optic carbon package
To further enhance the exterior style of the RS 5 Sportback, the available Black optic carbon package features 20" 5-arm-flag design anthracite bi-color wheels with summer performance tires. Also, the carbon trim details on the front and rear spoilers, side trim and exterior side mirror housings mean the RS 5 Sportback looks completely at home, even trackside.
Audi RS 5 Sportback TECHNOLOGY
RS Carbon inlays
The standard RS Carbon inlays located in the dashboard and doors add a motorsport look and feel throughout the interior cabin.
Easily navigate through the new standard 10.1” MMI® touch display with either your finger or the sound of your voice while driving. The bright MMI® touchscreen lets you view navigation directions, key driving and contact information, on-board entertainment, and more—all with ease.
Audi side assist with Audi pre sense® rear
In addition to initiation of emergency measures like partial closing of the sunroof and side windows, the optional Audi side assist with Audi pre sense® rear can help alert you if a vehicle is in your blind spot by monitoring surrounding vehicles with radar sensors and optical warnings, based on your own speed.
Audi adaptive cruise control with Traffic jam assist
This available feature helps maintain a set distance from the vehicle in front, including braking and accelerating as needed. The stop & go function allows for automatic braking as traffic comes to a standstill and will resume once the flow of traffic continues after brief stops. Traffic jam assist provides gentle acceleration, braking, and steering guidance while traveling at speeds between 0 and 40 mph.