2021 Audi RS 5 Coupe
2021 Audi RS 5 Coupe OVERVIEW
2021 Audi RS 5 Coupe For Sale
2021 RS 5 Coupe
Break the mold.
The redesigned Audi RS 5 Coupe delivers the performance you’re seeking with uncompromised styling—giving you the opportunity to enjoy the exhilarating performance that lies within.
Audi RS 5 Coupe For Sale
Audi RS 5 Coupe APPEARANCE
2021 RS 5 Coupe FEATURES
- Engine type: 2.9-liter six-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)/Bore and stroke (mm): 2,894/84.5 x 86.0
- Max. output: 444 HP
- Max. Torque: 442 lb-ft
- Engine block: Aluminum-alloy
- Cylinder head: Aluminum-alloy
- Valvetrain: 24-valve DOHC with Audi valvelift system
- Induction/fuel injection: Bi-turbocharged/TFSI®
- Acceleration (0 – 60 mph): 3.7 seconds
- Top speed *: 155 / Optional 174 mph
- Type: Electromechanical power steering system (Optional Audi dynamic steering)
- Ratio - 15.9:1
- Turning diameter (curb-to-curb) (ft) - 38.4
Transmission | Drivetrain
- Transmission: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission
- Drivetrain: quattro® all-wheel drive
- Rear Differential (for quattro): quattro® sport rear differential
- Front: Five-link suspension (RS sport suspension)
- Rear: Five-link suspension (RS sport suspension)
- Optional: RS sport suspension plus with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC)
- Wheelbase (in): 108.9
- Length (in): 185.9
- Height (in): 54.0
- Overall width with mirrors (in): 79.9
- Overall width without mirrors (in): 73.5
- Track front (in): 62.9
- Track rear (in): 62.5
- Overall width with mirrors (in): 79.9
- Curb weight (lb): 3,990
- Drag coefficient (Cw): 0.32
EPA Estimates | Capacities
- City **: 18
- Highway **: 25
- Combined **: 20
- Engine oil (qt): 8.0
- Fuel (gal) ***: 15.3
- Recommended fuel: Premium
- System: 6 piston front calipers with RS badges
- Front (in): Ventilated disc - 14.8
- Rear (in): Ventilated disc - 13.0
- Parking brake: Electromechanical
Warranty | Maintenance
- Warranty: 4-year/50,000-mile Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty
2021 Audi RS 5 Coupe ENGINEERING
Perform your best.
Every athlete strives for greatness. At the heart of this powerhouse is a biturbo V6 engine that boasts 444 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque. All together, this is shifting the Audi RS 5 to new heights of performance, and the driver to new heights of driving pleasure.
Red brake calipers, an RS sport exhaust system with black tips and RS sport suspension with Dynamic Ride Control make the available Dynamic package an attractive way to tailor the RS 5 Coupe to your liking.
Available Dynamic steering offers a variable ratio that can adjust according to vehicle speeds and Audi drive select mode. The result is performance you can modify to help tailor your Audi RS 5 Coupe to suit your driving style.
Audi RS 5 Coupe TECHNOLOGY
Get a grip on power.
The larger shift paddles, now made of aluminum, provide enhanced feel when shifting gears of your Audi RS 5 Coupe. The new heated steering wheel, with exclusive RS-Mode button, allows for optimum feedback during cornering— giving you full control of this beast.
You can connect your Audi to your world with available Audi connect® PRIME, an intuitive system that integrates sought-after information like Google Earth™ imagery, weather conditions and traffic information. The RS 5 Coupe offers standard Audi connect® CARE assistance and security services with a limited time subscription.
A sound experience.
The standard Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound provides concert hall definition with 19 speakers, a 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts of power.
Audi pre sense® basic
This driver assistance feature initiates preventative measures as soon as the Electronic Stabilization Control (ESC) sensors detect skidding or hard braking. The system immediately alerts the driver of a potential emergency situation and will brace for impact by pretensioning the front safety belts and closing the windows and sunroof.
Rear cross traffic assist
Included with available Audi side assist with Audi pre sense® rear, this feature uses rear sensors to help scan the area behind the vehicle and sides while the standard rear view camera helps provide additional visibility when backing up, as in reversing out of a perpendicular parking space. In critical situations, a warning tone and brake jolt can be applied to help prompt the driver to stop the vehicle.
Audi adaptive cruise control with Traffic jam assist
This available feature helps maintain a set distance from the vehicle in front, including braking and accelerating as needed. The stop & go function allows for automatic braking as traffic comes to a standstill and will resume once the flow of traffic continues after brief stops. Traffic jam assist provides gentle acceleration, braking, and steering guidance while traveling at speeds between 0 and 40 mph.