2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
2020 Nissan Rogue Sport OVERVIEW
2020 Nissan Rogue Sport For Sale
“Street-savvy, road-trip ready” —nissanusa.com
- 25/32 City/Highway MPG1
- Seating for 5
- 6 Nissan Safety Shield® 360 features come standard2
- NissanConnect® Services3
2020 Nissan Rogue Sport MODELS
Rogue Sport S
Rogue Sport SV
Rogue Sport SL
Nissan Rogue Sport For Sale
Rogue Sport™ Engine Delivers Exceptional Fuel Economy
Up to 32 MPG highway. Because there are at least xx places you would rather spend your money than the gas station.1 Rogue Sport's 2.0-L 4-cylinder engine features an advanced valve timing system that can adjust to your driving style. You'll have the power to merge and the range to keep going.
Dynamic Handling with Rogue Sport Driving Modes
Nimble handling and responsive steering make driving downtown fun. And you can switch between modes for even more control over your drive.4
Intelligent All-wheel Drive: With capability comes freedom
Don't let inclement weather keep you from where you need to be. Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive can adapt to changing conditions 30 times faster than the blink of an eye.5
Dynamic Driving Technologies
Your friends will be impressed by your quasi-professional driving skills, thanks to advanced technologies working behind the scenes to help give you a smooth ride.
2020 Rogue Sport APPEARANCE
Signature V-Motion grille
The redesigned V-Motion grille gives Rogue Sport an even more commanding presence.
LED Turn Signal Indicator
Let people know you're making moves with available LED turn signal indicators on the power outside mirrors.
Boomerang-inspired Headlights & Taillights
Rogue Sport makes a lasting impression, day or night. Available LED headlights are both brilliant and efficient.
Highly useful, and they make you look sporty. Available accessory crossbars enable even more adventures.6
Nissan Rogue Sport COMFORT
The Rogue Sport's generous head and leg room keeps the crew happy on longer trips.
Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
Activate the Rogue Sport's available Remote Engine Start System from up to 195 feet away to cool down or heat up the interior before it’s time to get in. For colder months, it’ll even know when to defrost the windows. And the available Quick Comfort® heated front seats will match your last setting so you can have the perfect spot to get cozy.7
Available Divide-n-hide® Cargo Organizer
Fold the back seats flat for larger items, use the flip-up panel to keep things from rolling around, or stash valuables like a purse or laptop with the hide configuration.6
Rogue Sport Connected technology
Seamless connectivity makes it easier to stay in touch with the world around you. Rogue Sport with Nissan Intelligent Mobility offers available technology that lets you conduct business, manage your social calendar, or just sit back and chill.3
2020 Nissan Rogue Sport SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranties.
NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY - NISSAN SAFETY SHIELD® 360
Imagine being surrounded by confidence on every drive. Nissan Intelligent Mobility includes features that monitor in front of you, behind you, and on either side to help keep you safe. The following features are now standard on the new Rogue Sport. Included as standard: AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION11, REAR AUTOMATIC BRAKING12, REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT13, BLIND SPOT WARNING14, LANE DEPARTURE WARNING15, and HIGH BEAM ASSIST.
The 2020 Rogue Sport with PROPILOT ASSIST – ENJOY THE DRIVE
With Rogue Sport's groundbreaking ProPILOT Assist, you can actually look forward to your daily commute.16 This available advanced driver assistance helps out with your highway driving at the push of a button, anticipating and responding like a true partner. ProPILOT Assist maintains your speed, helps keep you in the lane, and comes to a stop when needed.
Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
This advanced air bag system includes dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors.8 Rogue Sport also features front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags, driver and front-passenger supplemental knee air bags, rear side-impact supplemental air bags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensors.
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) continuously monitors your steering and braking, and compensates for oversteer or understeer by reducing engine speed and/or applying brake pressure to specific wheels.9 Additionally, the Traction Control System (TCS) responds to front wheel slippage by instantly reducing throttle, which helps you maintain control.
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) helps prevent wheel lockup, to help you steer around obstacles during sudden braking. Meanwhile, Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) detects extra weight in the back and adjusts the rear brakes accordingly. And if Brake Assist senses an emergency, it provides extra pedal pressure, and can activate ABS and EBD more quickly.10
- 2020 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 28 Combined MPG for Rogue Sport FWD. 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 27 Combined MPG for Rogue Sport AWD. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- Availability of features vary by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options. Please see Owner’s Manual for important feature information.
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so.
- Obey all traffic laws, always drive safely and wear your seat belt. Damage resulting from racing, competitive driving, track and/or airstrip use not covered by warranty. See your New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Owner’s Manual for proper vehicle operation and complete warranty details.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
- State laws may apply. Review before using.
- Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system. Always wear your seat belt. Rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control cannot prevent collisions due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving technique. It should remain on when driving, except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Brake Assist cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Blind Spot Warning and Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention cannot prevent all collisions and may not detect every object or warn in all situations. Driver should always turn and look before changing lanes. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Lane Departure Warning only operates when lane markings are able to be detected. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- ProPILOT Assist cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.