2020 NIssan Kicks
2020 NIssan Kicks OVERVIEW
2020 NIssan Kicks For Sale
“Flex your technology” —nissanusa.com
- 31/36 City/Highway MPG1
- Smartphone Integration2
- 6 Nissan Safety Shield® 360 features come standard3
- Kicks Color Studio®
2020 NIssan Kicks MODELS
NIssan Kicks For Sale
Kicks: Smart, Fuel Efficient, and Agile
The combination of a modern 1.6-liter engine and lightweight design means Kicks gets the most out of every drop of fuel and every one of its 122 hp.1 And with speed-sensitive steering, Kicks takes efficiency even further without sacrificing its fun-to-drive handling.
Electric power steering cuts down on the amount of power needed from the engine. And that means more miles out of every tank.1 Plus, it helps automatically adjust steering feel based on vehicle speed.
2020 Kicks APPEARANCE
Change It Up with Kicks Color Studio®
With Kicks Color Studio, you can make your Kicks one of a kind. Choose from 5 available color accents and an array of finishers, including the distinctive front lip finisher, side mirror caps, door handle covers, and rear roof spoiler. Your ride, your choice.
Contrasting, “floating” roof
With a blacked-out pillar, the Nissan Kicks' roof appears as if it's floating in mid-air. And with an available contrasting roof color, you'll make a distinct impression.
Make a brilliant statement with available LED headlights with an LED signature line.
REAR ROOF SPOILER
Enjoy a little track-inspired style with a sporty available rear roof spoiler.
A deep V-Motion grille adds to the Nissan Kicks' bold look and road presence.
17" Aluminum-alloy Wheels
Available 17" aluminum-alloy wheels feature black-out styling for a blade-like effect.
NIssan Kicks COMFORT
Zero Gravity Seats with available PRIMA-TEX™
These innovative front seats were inspired by space-age technology and can help reduce fatigue, leading the way for longer outings and spontaneous road trips. Wrap yourself in luxury with available Prima-Tex™ featuring distinctive contrast stitching.
Tech That's All About You
Available features like Android Auto™ give you an easy access pass to your compatible smartphone, while available Automatic Climate Control, heated front seats, and the Remote Engine Start System make every ride even more about you.4
Heated Front Seats and Outside Mirrors
Available Quick Comfort heated front seats heat key areas of the body in a special sequence to help warm you up ASAP. While the available heated outside mirrors keep the mirrors clear in cold weather.
Versatile Cargo Space That Adapts In A Snap
With 60/40-split rear seats, Kicks is open to almost any activity you can think of – from a day at the beach with the crew to a weekend family escape. With 25.3 cu. ft. of cargo volume behind the rear seats, Kicks has more than enough room to pack it all in. You can even fit a bike in there with the seats down, thanks to a lower trunk floor.5
2020 NIssan Kicks SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranties.
Ten Air Bags
The Nissan Advanced Air Bag System includes dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat-belt and occupant-classification sensors. In addition, Kicks is equipped with driver and front-passenger knee-mounted air bags, front and rear seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor.6
VEHICLE DYNAMIC CONTROL (VDC) AND TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM (TCS)
VDC helps you maintain your steered path, while the TCS helps reduce wheelspin in low-traction situations. And when you have to brake suddenly, the Anti-lock Braking System helps you maintain steering control, while Electronic Brake force Distribution sends extra force to the rear brakes to compensate for additional rear passengers or cargo.7
NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY - SAFETY SHIELD 360
Nissan Intelligent Mobility makes you feel more confident, excited, and connected on every ride. You'll drive with greater awareness and can even get an assist when you need it. Everything gets easier too, as you seamlessly sync from your compatible smartphone to your Kicks and the world around you.4 This is the future of driving, and it's here for everyone right now. AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION8, REAR AUTOMATIC BRAKING9, REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT10, BLIND SPOT WARNING11, LANE DEPARTURE WARNING12, and HIGH BEAM ASSIST are standard features.
EASY-FILL TIRE ALERT
The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) lets you know whenever a tire is low. Plus, the Easy-Fill Tire Alert takes the guesswork out of filling your tires, with a beep of the horn once you've reached the correct pressure.13
- 2020 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 31 City MPG / 36 Highway MPG / 33 Combined MPG for Kicks. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Smartphone or other external device not included.
- Availability of features vary by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options. Please see Owner's Manual for important feature information.
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device's capability. Refer to connected device's owner's manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
- Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system. Always wear your seat belt. Rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger's seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents. See Owner's Manual for safety information. Inflated air bags shown for illustration purposes only, actual coverage area may differ. Air bags deflate after deployment.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control cannot prevent collisions due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving technique. It should remain on when driving, except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Blind Spot Warning and Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention cannot prevent all collisions and may not detect every object or warn in all situations. Driver should always turn and look before changing lanes. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Lane Departure Warning only operates when lane markings are able to be detected. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System is not a substitute for regular tire pressure checks. See Owner's Manual for safety information. Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.