2020 Mazda CX-3
2020 Mazda CX-3 OVERVIEW
2020 Mazda CX-3 For Sale
“SPORTY. REFINED.” —Mazdausa.com
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT
- LED headlights with auto leveling
- Manual day/night rearview mirror
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Mazda CX-3 For Sale
YOUR ROAD AWAITS
Revel in every bend of the road with the CX-3’s responsive Skyactiv®-G 2.0-liter engine. No matter where that road leads you, the available predictive i-Activ AWD® will help get you there with confidence. The latest CX-3 is every bit as adventurous as you are. And that’s saying something.
ENGINE & MECHANICS
- Engine type SKYACTIV®-G1 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT
- Horsepower 148 hp @ 6,000 rpm
- Torque 146 lb-ft @ 2,800 rpm
- Power assist Electric Power Assist Steering (EPAS)
- Type Front-wheel drive (FWD) or i-ACTIV AWD®
- Automatic transmission SKYACTIV®-Drive1 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport mode
2020 CX-3 APPEARANCE
Mazda CX-3 COMFORT
SIDE WINDOW DEFLECTORS
Keep the air flowing and the weather out. Add a little attitude to your CX-3 with Side Window Deflectors that let you keep your windows partially open for interior ventilation in all kinds of weather.
No one likes stuff rolling around in their trunk. Secure your groceries, sports equipment and other loose items while keeping them handy for easy access.
This convenient system integrates with your car’s display screen to offer advanced lane guidance, a 3D interactive map, and can be controlled with voice commands.
2020 Mazda CX-3 SAFETY & WARRANTY
3-year/36,000-mile2 New-Vehicle Limited Warranty • 5-year/60,000-mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty • 3-year/36,000-mile2 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program
Every new Mazda comes with a limited warranty that provides coverage in the unlikely event a repair is needed in the first years of ownership. Exact details are in your warranty information booklet, but rest-assured, we'll be right there with you. Along with your warranty coverage, Mazda provides 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance for specific warranties, so the only thing you will need to do is enjoy the drive. Keep in mind, Mazda warranty coverage is based on following recommended factory maintenance.
REAR PARKING SENSORS
Mounted discreetly within the bumper, the Rear Parking Sensors3 notify the driver of obstructions behind the vehicle using an alarm sound.
FRAMELESS AUTO-DIMMING REARVIEW MIRROR
With HomeLink® you can program your garage door, entry gates and security lights to operate at the touch of a button. And the smart mirror system automatically adjusts to reduce glare from headlights behind you.
- MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and destination charge. Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
- Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.