2020 Maserati Ghibli
2020 Maserati Ghibli OVERVIEW
2020 Maserati Ghibli For Sale
“You're Not Like Everyone Else”
- The perfect combination of four-door luxury and sporting performance
- A choice of powerful V6 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
- Luxurious interiors with leather or available class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery
- Available Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS)
2020 Maserati Ghibli MODELS
Ghibli S Q4
Maserati Ghibli For Sale
Maserati Ghibli PERFORMANCE
The Ghibli is built to deliver inspired performance in a luxury-sport sedan with:
- Limited-slip differential
- Drive Modes: Normal, Sport, Off Road and I.C.E. (Increased Control and Efficiency)
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Skyhook performance suspension with electronic damping control on GranSport models
- Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive on Ghibli S Q4
A Bold Statement, Elegantly Delivered
First introduced in 1966, the original Maserati Ghibli embodied the marque's hunger to innovate, compete and win. Today, Ghibli maintains that tradition of empowered, race-bred performance—combining a smooth, luxurious ride with razor-sharp, coupe-like handling.
2020 Ghibli APPEARANCE
A study in dynamically sculpted curves and gracefully flowing lines, each Ghibli features the signature grille bearing the Maserati Trident, signaling dynamic intent and poised composure.
- Front grille inspired by the legendary Maserati A6 GCS Berlinetta of the 1950s
- Iconic triple side air vents
- Sleek, coupe-like profile with frameless door windows
- Muscular rear haunches and quad tailpipes
- Optional Bianco Alpi and Blu Nobile tri-coat paint finishes
- Available Nerissimo Packages emphasize black exterior elements
GranLusso and GranSport trim options
The Ghibli is offered in GranLusso and GranSport trims, each comprehensively equipped according to your precise personal wishes. Whatever your choice, whatever your ambition, the Maserati Ghibli always has a uniquely inspirational answer (GranSport trim pictured above).
2020 Maserati Ghibli COMFORT
The Ghibli interior is an invitation to travel in luxurious comfort. In true Maserati grand-touring tradition, the cabin expresses elegant Italian style with handcrafted finishes.
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Headrests embroidered or embossed with the Trident
- Hand-stitched details throughout the cabin
- Interiors available in premium perforated leather, Pieno Fiore natural leather or Zegna silk upholstery
- Available trims in high-gloss carbon-fiber twill or high-gloss Rovere wood veneer
A host of comfort features make Ghibli ownership even more rewarding. Standard or optional appointments include:
- Standard remote start
- Hands-free power trunk with kick sensor
- Soft-close doors
- Power adjustable foot pedals
- Power adjustable rear sunblind
A cutting-edge infotainment package for the 2019 Ghibli puts the focus on intuitive engagement, real-world assistance and adaptable enjoyment.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / Bluetooth®
- 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon Premium Audio System standard on Ghibli GranLusso and GranSport
- Available 15-speaker, 1,280-watt Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound System
- SiriusXM® Radio with 1-year trial subscription
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link with 5-year trial subscription
2020 Maserati Ghibli SAFETY & REVIEWS
4 YEARS/50,000 MILES LIMITED WARRANTY
Maserati North America, Inc. warrants to the first retail purchaser and to subsequent retail purchasers (except as hereinafter provided) each new U.S. specification MASERATI Vehicle sold by an Authorized MASERATI Dealer to the retail purchaser to repair any item on your vehicle when it left the manufacturing plant that is defective in material, workmanship or factory preparation for a period of forty-eight (48) months or 50,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of delivery to the first retail purchaser.
Safety and Security
Peace of mind is the ultimate luxury. An available Driver Assistance Package equips the Ghibli with an impressive range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems that exemplify innovation in safety.
- Highway Assist System (HAS)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- 360 Surround View Camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Safety and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Comprehensive safety and security: Every Ghibli is designed and built to provide world-class levels of safety and security, a top priority for Maserati.
Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS): An available Driver Assistance Package equips Ghibli with a range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems that offer greater peace of mind—whether you're on a grand tour or a dash through the city.