2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev OVERVIEW
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev For Sale
“Sporty looks and power are now matched by greater efficiencies.” —landroverusa.com
- 398hp PHEV P400e engine capable of 0-60 in 6.3 seconds
- Range of 19 miles in full Electric Vehicle (EV) mode
- Wading capacity of up to 33.5 inches
- It takes as little as 14 hours to recharge the vehicle depending on your local power supply using a home charging cable.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev MODELS
Range Rover Sport Phev HSE
Range Rover Sport Phev Autobiography Dynamic
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev PERFORMANCE
PHEV's electric motor delivers instant torque for the ultimate responsive engine. Combining a 296 HP Si4 Ingenium Gas engine with a 141 HP electric motor it delivers 398 HP and 0-60 mph in just 6.3 seconds seconds and on to a top speed of 137 mph.2
CAPABILITY IN ITS DNA
Off-road capabilities are uncompromised and in some circumstances enhanced. PHEV matches the 33.5 inches wading depth of Range Rover Sport fitted with a conventional engine and the additional torque provided by the electric motor at low speed is an advantage in a variety of off-road situations.
It takes as little as 14 hours to recharge the vehicle depending on your local power supply using a home charging cable. By using Timed Charging to specify when PHEV charges, you can take advantage of off-peak electricity tariffs or simply choose the time of day convenient to you.
Regenerative braking uses the electric motor to harvest kinetic energy while braking, converting it into electrical energy that is used to recharge the high-voltage battery. This process begins the second you remove your foot from the accelerator, as well as during braking. Regenerative Braking does not replace charging your vehicle but will supplement the charge available during your journey.
PLUG-IN HYBRID FUEL ECONOMY
When in EV mode, the engine delivers zero tailpipe emissions on drives of 19 miles. On longer journeys, both motors work together to ensure greater fuel savings and a reduced impact on the environment.
2020 Range Rover Sport Phev APPEARANCE
Every aspect of PHEV design has been carefully considered, such as the integration of the charging port into the front grille, providing easy connection and access for connecting the cable without compromising the iconic Range Rover design.
The presence of the Range Rover Sport is more formidable than ever. With its distinctive silhouette, rearward-sloping roof and continuous waistline, Range Rover DNA is unmistakable throughout.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev COMFORT
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
PHEV vehicles enjoy the same levels of refinement as every other Range Rover. The materials are premium. The finish, exemplary. And such technologies as Touch Pro Duo and Interactive Driver Display without peer.
REFINED, SILENT DRIVE
Our quietest Range Rover Sport yet, PHEV delivers a virtually silent drive in electric vehicle (EV) mode. It ensures a seamless transition between the gas engine and electric motor, delivering optimal refinement and adding to the sense of serenity within the interior space.
INTELLIGENT PLUG-IN HYBRID DISPLAY
Integrated within Touch Pro™ Duo and the Interactive Driver Display, this feature tells you how efficiently you're driving and gives you real-time data about how the electric motor is working alongside the conventional combustion engine.
Working in conjunction with InControl®, PHEV owners will be able to see charging points highlighted on the given route. The system also details the most efficient routes accounting for both gradient and terrain. This is all shown on the upper touchscreen.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Phev SAFETY & WARRANTY
4 years or 50,000 miles New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Every new Land Rover vehicle is covered by a New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. All Land Rover vehicles still under warranty are covered by our exclusive Land Rover Roadside Assistance. Each vehicle also carries a six-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty, plus various emissions warranties.
DRIVER TECHNOLOGY & STANDARD DRIVING AIDS
Ensuring you're always informed, the 12" high-definition Interactive Driver Display delivers entertainment data and driving information. And the Head-Up Display keeps your focus on the road, presenting key vehicle data, such as speed, gear position and directions, on the windshield.3 Standard driving aids include Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Parking Aid, and Cruise Control with Speed Limiter.
DRIVE PACK & DRIVE PRO PACK
The optional Drive Pack offers a range of features including Driver Condition Monitor, Blind Spot Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter. In addition to the technologies included in the Drive Pack, the Drive Pro Pack features Lane Keep Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go and Intelligent Emergency Braking.4
PARK PACK & PARK PRO PACK
Features 360° Parking Aid and Rear Traffic Monitor to provide confidence when maneuvering in tight spaces. Clear Exit Monitor alerts backseat passengers to approaching vehicles before exiting. In addition to the technologies in the Park Pack, Park Pro Pack features Park Assist to make parallel and perpendicular parking easier than ever by steering your vehicle into a suitable space.
DRIVER ASSIST PACK
The Driver Assist Pack offers a wide range of driver aids, including the features† found in the Drive Pro and Park Pro Pack and the Surround Camera System. It also includes new Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist.
- Price shown is Base Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,025 for Defender, Discovery and Range Rover Velar, $1,295 for Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
- Always follow local speed limits.
- Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
- Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Emergency Braking/High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.