2020 Land Rover Defender
2020 Land Rover Defender OVERVIEW
2020 Land Rover Defender For Sale
“Your Adventures. Your Defender.” —landroverusa.com
- Unique unibody architecture
- Suspension adjustment of up to 7.2 in
- Ingenium Turbocharged or MHEV gas engines available
- Mobile connectivity with the new Pivi Pro infotainment system
2020 Land Rover Defender MODELS
Defender 110 S
Defender 110 SE
Defender 110 HSE
Defender 110 X
Defender 90 First Edition
Defender 110 First Edition
Land Rover Defender PERFORMANCE
In addition to the exhaustive simulation and rig testing, we've driven the all-new Defender over 745,000 miles and completed more than 45,000 individual tests to ensure that it is the toughest Land Rover vehicle ever made. The Defender has been engineered to withstand extreme conditions.
All-Wheel Drive, a two-speed transfer case, Electronic Active Differential and a larger tire family make the Defender our most capable Land Rover vehicle. Ever.
Supreme geometry strengthens the vehicle's all-terrain capability. Its approach angle is 38 degrees.2 This is coupled with a breakover angle of up to 29 degrees and a departure angle of 40 degrees.2
As competent on-road as it is off. Enjoy refined comfort with independent front and rear suspension and Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics.3
- GAS: The Defender offers a refined 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Ingenium engine.
- MILD HYBRID: Helping to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, the P400 MHEV engine harvests and stores energy normally lost during deceleration and redeploys it.
Never compromise. The dynamic carrying load allows for up to 370 lbs.4 And the static load of 661 lbs. lets you make more of your adventure. So, if you want to stay the night, the Rooftop Tent will let you do exactly that.
The Defender has the ability to wade up to a depth of 35.4 inches5, making water crossings possible. The Wade Program in Terrain Response raises the vehicle using Electronic Air Suspension. A 3D Surround Camera with Wade Sensing tells you just how deep the water is.3
Respond to the toughest of demands with the 8,201-pound Defender towing capacity. Advanced Tow Assist also allows you to reverse a trailer while the Defender takes care of the counter steering.6
2020 Defender APPEARANCE
One look at that reassuringly recognizable silhouette, and you know this is anything but ordinary. Short front and rear overhangs improve its geometry and capability.
Characterful and perfectly proportioned, the round Defender headlights are instantly recognizable. Designed to make driving at night less tiring, the exterior LED lights increase visibility.
A nod to the past, this feature helps bathe the cabin in light and add to the vehicle's personality.
Each accessory pack has been designed to help you make more of your world. Whatever your needs, there's a pack for you. Choose from Explorer Pack (pictured above), Adventure Pack, Country Pack or Urban Pack.
Land Rover Defender COMFORT
The Defender allows for 4 different configurations to maximize seating and or cargo space. Choose from Cabin Walk-Through, Front Jump Seat, Center Console with Fridge, or Seating up to 7.
The Defender materials include a canvas-inspired Robust Woven Textile, which is offered with the Grained leather seats to reduce wear and tear. The Defender X7 features Windsor leather seats with an additional Steel-cut Premium textile accent for extra durability.
Making it easy to clean, durable rubber flooring has been fitted throughout the entire cabin. The flush door sills allow you to readily remove mud and dirt.
A 10" touchscreen that's personal. The Defender Pivi Pro8 system features an at-a-glance layout that enables you to carry out frequent tasks and use commonly accessed features on the home screen. You can easily customize the layout and add additional information or features.9Features include Connected Navigation Pro, Interactive Driver Display and Head-Up Display.
2020 Land Rover Defender SAFETY & WARRANTY
4 years or 50,000 miles New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Every new Land Rover vehicle is covered by a New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. All Land Rover vehicles still under warranty are covered by our exclusive Land Rover Roadside Assistance. Each vehicle also carries a six-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty, plus various emissions warranties.
CLEARSIGHT GROUND VIEW
Available as a part of the 3D Surround Camera system, optional ClearSight Ground View10 allows you to effectively see 'through' the hood. It displays multiple exterior views, including the vehicle's underside and wheels. So, no matter where you drive, you can feel safer.3
CLEARSIGHT REAR MIRROR
Whether it's equipment or tall passengers blocking your vision, ClearSight interior rear-view mirror uses a live video feed to ensure that you always enjoy an unobstructed view.11
The Defender includes a range of driver assistance features to deliver even greater assistance and convenience when driving your vehicle—available through the standard 3D Surround Camera3 and optional Driver Assist Pack. The optional Driver Assist Pack includes Clear Exit Monitor, Rear Traffic Monitor, and Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Price shown is Base Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,025 for Defender, Discovery and Range Rover Velar, $1,295 for Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
- With Electronic Air Suspension in Off-Road Height.
- These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your owner's manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
- On the Defender 110 with Off-Road Tires.
- Driving in floodwaters or moving water should be avoided. Driving through water can be extremely dangerous. The Wade Sensing feature only detects depth of water the vehicle is in at the present time and not of water ahead or around the vehicle. Therefore, Wade Sensing cannot predict whether it is safe to proceed and cannot detect steep drops in grade around the vehicle. The driver is responsible for determining the conditions of the route being driven.
- Before towing, please consult the owner's manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
- Available spring 2020
- Certain Pivi Pro features require an appropriate SIM card and a data plan with separate terms and conditions and may require an additional subscription after an initial term. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations. Do not use such features under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control.
- Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
- Requires 360° surround camera. This feature is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving, and driver should not assume that it will correct errors of judgment in driving. Consult the owner's manual for more details.
- Customers who wear varifocal or bifocal lenses may have issues adjusting to the mirror's digital mode. The normal mirror mode, however, can be used at any time. This feature is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving, and driver should not assume that it will correct errors of judgment in driving. Consult the owner's manual for more details.