2020 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid
2020 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid OVERVIEW
2020 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid For Sale
“Plug in and play.” —Kia.com
- 1.6L Engine with Plug-In Hybrid Electric Motor
- Smart Key w/ Push-Button Start and Immobilizer
- 54.5 cu. ft. of total cargo room
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) w/ Pedestrian Detection
2020 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid MODELS
Niro Plug-In Hybrid LXS
Niro Plug-In Hybrid EX
Niro Plug-In Hybrid EX Premium
Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid For Sale
Niro Plug-In Hybrid gives you the option to go All-Electric using a high-density, lithium-ion polymer battery with an EPA-Estimated All-Electric Range (AER) of 0-26 miles.
Regenerative Self Charging
Regenerative Self Charging captures the energy produced while you slow down and uses it to recharge the lithium-ion drive battery.
A highly responsive, 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT) with Sport Mode shifts gears smoothly and quickly for seamless acceleration. Sport Mode provides improved steering feel, increased throttle response, and raised shift points.
2020 Niro Plug-In Hybrid APPEARANCE
Updated Front Design
The bold front grille is surrounded by standard Projector Beam Headlights and dual chevron-shaped LED Daytime Running Lights. Or, amp up your entrance with available LED Headlights.
A modernized rear bumper, available LED Rear Combination Lights, and standard 16-inch aero wheels complete the refined-yet-athletic appearance of Niro Plug-In Hybrid.
Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid COMFORT
An available 7-inch LCD Supervision Instrument Cluster puts digital driver information at a glance. Other available comforts include a 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat, heated and ventilated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
The standard 8.0-inch touch screen display and the available 10.25-inch touch-screen display with split-screen capability allow access to standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ and available features like the Voice-Command Navigation System.
Niro Plug-In Hybrid’s smartly designed interior space flexes to fit your life, with a standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat that allows for up to 54.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
2020 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid SAFETY & WARRANTY
Our industry-leading Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program2 is a testament to our commitment to quality.
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
This available system monitors the driver's actions and will provide alerts if it senses the driver's attention level has been significantly reduced.
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Available LKA can help correct lane position by applying steering input in order to help maintain course if it detects your vehicle getting too close to lane lines.
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
When in reverse, available RCCW can warn you if it detects oncoming obstacles, and may help apply the brakes to help mitigate an imminent collision.
- MSRP price is manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for lowest model trim. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license fees, options, and dealer charges. Vehicles may be shown with optional equipment. Actual price set by dealer and may vary. See dealer for details. Some features only available as part of packages. Kia Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages, and models. Not responsible for typographical or computer errors.
- The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program consists of various limited warranties, including limited basic, limited powertrain, and limited anti-perforation warranties, plus a roadside assistance and trip interruption program. The warranty program applies to 2008 and newer Kia vehicles. Each warranty provides coverage until the year or mile total is reached, whichever comes first.