2020 Kia Niro EV
2020 Kia Niro EV OVERVIEW
2020 Kia Niro EV For Sale
“A new spin on EV.” —Kia.com
- 0-239 Miles of EPA-Estimated Range
- 201 Horsepower 291 lb.-ft. of torque Electric Drive Motor
- UVO link w/ Remote Start and 8-inch Color Touch-Screen Display
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
2020 Kia Niro EV MODELS
Niro EV EX
Niro EV EX Premium
Kia Niro EV For Sale
Powertrain and Battery
With an EV drivetrain, the Niro EV has a combined system output of 201 horsepower and 291 pound feet of torque. Behind the wheel, punch it up a notch with the push of a button to engage sport mode. A high-density, lithium-ion polymer 64 kWh battery packs enough power for longer trips, and packs unobtrusively under the rear floorboards to retain a roomy cabin.
Cold Weather Capabilities
Winter won’t slow you down with the available Cold Weather Package. A Battery heater and heat pump reduces load on the Niro EV’s battery in cold weather. The package also includes heated front seats and steering wheel to help make you comfortable when the temperature drops.
Rotary Shifter Dial
An innovative rotary shifter with LED indicator is surrounded by some of the most commonly used controls, so comfort is always within reach.
2020 Niro EV APPEARANCE
Handsome Front Design
The tiger nose front grille is surrounded by standard projector beam headlights, fog lights, and chevron-shaped LED Daytime Running Lights. Air flows over the Niro EV's front end with minimal resistance, decreasing drag and reducing wind noise.
Updated Rear Design
A modernized rear bumper and available LED Rear Combination Lights complete the refined-yet-athletic appearance of Niro EV.
Kia Niro EV COMFORT
An available wireless phone charger, USB ports and Bluetooth® calling and music streaming support for multiple devices lets you stay connected on the go.
The available 10.25-inch touchscreen display with split-screen capability allows access to standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ and available features like the Voice-Command Navigation System. The standard Rear View Monitor with Dynamic Parking Guidance (RVM w/ DPG) is available right at your fingertips.
Crossover versatility carries over to charging options. With versatile charging options at home or on the go, you can journey with confidence that you can find a charge where the road leads.
2020 Kia Niro EV SAFETY & WARRANTY
Our industry-leading Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program2 is a testament to our commitment to quality.
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC with S&G)
Available SCC with S&G can help maintain a predetermined distance from a vehicle it detects in front of you. It can even bring you to a complete stop and then start off again with just a tap of the accelerator.
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
When in reverse, available RCCW can warn you if it detects oncoming obstacles and may help apply the brakes to help mitigate a collision.
Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
This available detection system can send out visual and/or auditory alerts to help warn you of objects it detects that may not be in your field of view.
- MSRP price is manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for lowest model trim. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license fees, options, and dealer charges. Vehicles may be shown with optional equipment. Actual price set by dealer and may vary. See dealer for details. Some features only available as part of packages. Kia Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages, and models. Not responsible for typographical or computer errors.
- The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program consists of various limited warranties, including limited basic, limited powertrain, and limited anti-perforation warranties, plus a roadside assistance and trip interruption program. The warranty program applies to 2008 and newer Kia vehicles. Each warranty provides coverage until the year or mile total is reached, whichever comes first.