2020 Kia Niro
2020 Kia Niro OVERVIEW
2020 Kia Niro For Sale
“Hybrid inside, stylish outside.” —Kia.com
- 1.6 L 4-cylinder and Full-Parallel Hybrid System
- 139 Combined System Horsepower
- EPA-Estimated 52/49/50 MPG (City/Highway/Combined)
- Dual Clutch 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 60/40 Split-Folding Seats with up to 63.2 cu. ft. of cargo volume
- 8-inch Touch-Screen Display with Rear-View Camera
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
2020 Kia Niro MODELS
Niro Touring Special Edition
Niro EX Premium
Kia Niro For Sale
Not your neighbor’s hybrid.
Fully updated design meets proven hybrid technology. The 2020 Kia Niro gives you fuel economy and SUV-inspired performance without sacrificing interior comfort or cargo space—all in a seriously fun-to-drive package.
Smart tech, fun drive.
Niro brings contemporary hybrid technology together with exciting drivetrain features to keep the fun coming for miles.
2020 Niro APPEARANCE
Updated Front Design
The bold front grille features a diamond pattern, giving it a 3-D look that makes an exciting first impression.
See and be seen, with standard Projector Beam Headlights and dual chevron-shaped LED Daytime Running Lights, and available LED Headlights.
A modernized rear bumper and available LED Rear Combination Lights complete the refined-yet-athletic appearance of Niro.
Alloy wheels are available in 16 or 18-inch styles, with both options featuring dynamic-looking geometric designs.
Kia Niro COMFORT
The standard 8.0-inch display and available 10.25-inch touch-screen display with split-screen capability allow access to standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ and available features like the Voice-Command Navigation System.
Niro’s generous interior space flexes to fit your life, with a standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat that allows for up to 54.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
Command View Seating
Stay comfortable, with an available 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat, high positioned seating showcases a superior view of the road, available heated and ventilated seats, available heated steering wheel, and available power sunroof.
An available wireless phone charger, USB ports and Bluetooth® calling and music streaming support for multiple devices lets you stay connected on the go.
2020 Kia Niro SAFETY & WARRANTY
Our industry-leading Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program2 is a testament to our commitment to quality.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian Detection
This available feature can help warn the driver with audible and visual alerts when it detects a potential hazard in your path and in some cases, help stop the car in the event of an imminent collision.
Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
This available detection system can send out visual and/or auditory alerts to help warn you of objects it detects that may not be in your field of view.
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
When in reverse, available RCCW can warn you if it detects oncoming obstacles, and may help apply the brakes to help mitigate an imminent collision.
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Available LKA can help correct lane position by applying steering input in order to help maintain course if it detects your vehicle getting too close to lane lines.
- MSRP price is manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for lowest model trim. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license fees, options, and dealer charges. Vehicles may be shown with optional equipment. Actual price set by dealer and may vary. See dealer for details. Some features only available as part of packages. Kia Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages, and models. Not responsible for typographical or computer errors.
- The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program consists of various limited warranties, including limited basic, limited powertrain, and limited anti-perforation warranties, plus a roadside assistance and trip interruption program. The warranty program applies to 2008 and newer Kia vehicles. Each warranty provides coverage until the year or mile total is reached, whichever comes first.