2020 Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell
2020 Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell OVERVIEW
2020 Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell For Sale
“The world's only fuel-cell SUV.” —Hyundaiusa.com
Only available in California2
- 380 miles EPA-est. Range3
- 161/120 Power (hp/kW)
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- 12.3-inch LCD touchscreen navigation
2020 Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell MODELS
NEXO Fuel Cell Blue
NEXO Fuel Cell Limited
Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell For Sale
Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell PERFORMANCE
A future where alternative fuel is normal fuel.
NEXO Fuel Cell isn't just the world's first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV, it's our technology flagship. And the EPA-estimated range of 380 miles is the highest of any fuel-cell or electric vehicle on the market. Currently, the Nexo Fuel Cell is only available in California.3
Up to 380 miles of range in 5 minutes
Fueling NEXO Fuel Cell is as easy as pumping gas. And in five minutes or less of refueling, you have the highest range of any fuel-cell or electric vehicle on the planet. Enough to drive from L.A. to San Francisco nonstop.4
A battery warranty that goes the distance.
We want you to be confident in what we make—especially our high-capacity lithium-ion polymer battery system. Which is why it's guaranteed for 10 years/100,000 miles.5
Hydrogen travels from the tanks to the fuel-cell stack where it goes through an electrochemical reaction with oxygen from the air intake. This creates the electricity that powers the motor.
Inside the fuel cell, hydrogen atoms split into protons and electrons. The electrons power the motor. They then return to recombine with the protons plus oxygen from the air to form water.
To ensure the utmost safety, the hydrogen is stored inside highly durable carbon-fiber tanks tested to withstand extremes of both heat and pressure.
2020 NEXO Fuel Cell APPEARANCE
Both LED Daytime Running Lights are connected by an illuminated seam to create a continuous line of light.
The D-pillars feature a blade-type design to further enhance aerodynamics.
A look as clean as its energy.
Inspired by NEXO's fuel source, every line, curve and detail are refined, clean and pure. Because a low drag coefficient increases range, it's highly aerodynamic as well.
Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell COMFORT
The bridge-like console provides a heightened position for ease of access to the Shift-by-Wire buttons and other controls.
Let NEXO Fuel Cell park for you
With just a push of the Smart Key button, Nexo Fuel Cell becomes your personal valet. Guided by 360 degrees of sensors, it can autonomously park in a parallel or perpendicular space with the driver inside—or outside—the vehicle. You can also use key fob controls to remotely move it backward and forward.6
Integrated Seamless Display
A widescreen display seamlessly integrates the 7-inch digital cluster and 12.3-inch touchscreen.
Krell® Premium Audio
The 440-watt Krell Premium Audio system features an 8-channel external amp and eight speakers.
2020 Hyundai NEXO Fuel Cell SAFETY & WARRANTY
HYUNDAI ASSURANCE AMERICA'S BEST WARRANTY
5 Year/60,000 Miles - New Vehicle Limited Warranty | 10 Year/100,000 Miles - Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, and Electric Vehicle System | 10 years/100,000 miles - Powertrain Limited Warranty7 | 7 Year/Unlimited Miles - Anti-Perforation Warranty | 5 Year/60,000 Miles - Emissions (or up to first required scheduled maintenance, whichever occurs first) | 3 years/36,000 miles - Complimentary Maintenance
Lane Following Assist (LFA)
Using the front-view camera to detect lane markers on the road, this feature assists the driver's steering to help keep the vehicle centered inside the lane.8
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped)
When the forward camera and radar detect a vehicle or pedestrian in your path, it warns you of a potential collision. If you don't begin stopping in time, the system will automatically apply emergency braking.9
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
To help prevent potential accidents, this system monitors your driving patterns to detect drowsy or inattentive driving. Once detected, it alerts you with a sound cue coupled with a warning message on the instrument panel.10
Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
Your Hyundai notifies you with a visual alert when its radars detect a vehicle in your blind spot area. If you try to change lanes in this situation, an audio warning will sound.11
High Beam Assist (HBA)
Constantly turning your high beams off and on can be a hassle, which is why this thoughtful feature automatically does it for you. It can detect oncoming vehicles and also when they're no longer there, toggling between high and low beams accordingly.
Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop and Go
While traveling at a speed set by you, it uses radars to maintain a safe distance from the car ahead. When your Hyundai slows down to 6 mph or less, the cruise control automatically turns off.12
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
To help make reversing safer especially when you're backing out of a parking space with limited visibility the Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning lets you know if its sensors detect a vehicle approaching from the left or right.13
2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
The 2019 NEXO Fuel Cell received the 2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ for vehicles built after June 2019.14
- MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
- 2020 Nexo available in very limited quantities at select California dealers only.
- 2020 Nexo Fuel Cell Blue: 65 City/58 Hwy/61 Combined MPGe and 380-mile driving range. 2020 Nexo Fuel Cell Limited: 59 City/54 Hwy/57 Combined MPGe and 354-mile driving range. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage and range will vary based on driving conditions, driving habits, vehicle condition and other factors.
- Range - MY20 Nexo - 2020 Nexo Fuel Cell Blue: 65 City/58 Hwy/61 Combined MPGe and 380-mile range. 2020 Nexo Fuel Cell Limited: 59 City/54 Hwy/57 Combined MPGe and 354-mile range. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage and range will vary with options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery's condition and other factors.
- The Hybrid/Electric Limited Battery Warranty covers defects in the factory workmanship or materials of the vehicle's lithium polymer battery for 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Coverage does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced or registered outside the U.S. See your Hyundai dealer and your Owner's Handbook for complete warranty details and limitations.
- Standard on Limited trim. Remote Smart Parking Assist (RSPA) can autonomously help park the vehicle. However, several factors can impact RSPA performance. RSPA may not function correctly if one or more of the parking sensors is damaged, dirty or covered or if weather conditions (heavy rain, snow or fog) are interfering with the sensor operation. Always inspect the parking area with your own eyes. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Original Owner 10 Years/100,000 Miles, Subsequent Owner(s) 5 Years/60,000 Miles
- Standard on all trims. Lane Following Assist (LFA), when actively engaged with Smart Cruise Control or Highway Drive Assist, can help keep the vehicle centered in its lane only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. Lane Following Assist will not work under all circumstances and will not prevent loss of control. Lane Following Assist is a supplemental assist, and does not replace the need for extreme care and attention by the driver. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles or pedestrians under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Driver Attention Warning is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. BCW may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on BCW. BCW is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver's responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Smart Cruise Control disengages at speeds below 6 mph. Smart Cruise Control (SCC) is not a collision avoidance or warning device. SCC is for highway use only and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) helps drivers back out of a parking space by detecting traffic coming from either side of the vehicle. It can alert the driver of a potential hazard. RCCW is active when the vehicle is in reverse gear and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCW when exiting a parking space, it is not a substitute for attentive driving. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- To qualify for 2019 Top Safety Pick+, a vehicle must earn good ratings in the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests. It also must earn an advanced or superior rating for front crash prevention and a good headlight rating. For details visit www.iihs.org.