2020 Hyundai Kona Electric
2020 Hyundai Kona Electric OVERVIEW
2020 Hyundai Kona Electric For Sale
“258-mile All-Electric Range EPA est1” —Hyundaiusa.com
- 10-Year/100,000-Mile Warranty on Kona Electric's lithium-ion polymer battery3
- 201-hp and 291 lb.-ft. of torque
- Class-leading 45.8 cu. ft. of cargo space
- Standard Hyundai SmartSense safety features
2020 Hyundai Kona Electric MODELS
Kona Electric SEL
Kona Electric Limited
Kona Electric Ultimate
Hyundai Kona Electric For Sale
Hyundai Kona Electric PERFORMANCE
258 EPA-estimated miles on a single charge
The Kona Electric gives you an astounding EPA-estimated All-Electric Range of 258 miles* with an efficiency of an EPA-estimated 132 MPGe City miles, powered by a potent 64.0-kWh battery system.
Instant acceleration. Invigorating ride.
The Kona Electric's performance isn't just about efficiency. The 150-kW motor packs a 201-hp punch and 291 lb.-ft. of instant torque, while the multi-link rear suspension keeps you nicely planted around corners.
More safety, less weight: this is the strength of our steel.
The intelligent use of aluminum and advanced high-strength steel gives every Kona Electric an extremely light yet very rigid body structure. This blend of strong weight-saving materials means more efficient driving with longer range and quicker acceleration.
A new spin on regenerative braking.
The regenerative brakes turn the mechanical energy generated by the wheels into electricity when you decelerate and store it in the battery. With the control paddles located just behind the steering wheel, you can select from three levels of re-gen control.
2020 Kona Electric APPEARANCE
A design that defies wind and compromise.
The Kona Electric marries form and function with an aerodynamic grille, LED Daytime Running Lights and signature headlights and taillights. A contrast-color roof adds an extra layer of fun.
Keeps the center of gravity low and the road grip high.
Kona Electric's body was designed so that the battery unit is located under the passenger area. This lowers the vehicle's center of gravity. Combined with the nimble multi-link rear suspension, the result is more responsive and balanced handling.
Hyundai Kona Electric COMFORT
Use your apps without touching your phone.
Through voice and the available 10.25-inch touchscreen, you can use your favorite music, maps, messages, calling and more, seamlessly and safely.
A new era of interior comfort.
From the vivid 7-inch color gauge cluster with EV data display to the standard heated front seats, Kona Electric's well-appointed cabin makes every drive a delight.
A space as flexible as you need it to be.
Fold all of the rear seatback down for a class-leading 45.8 cu. ft. of cargo space. Or use the 60/40 split to make room for people and gear.
Three free years of standard Blue Link®.
With three complimentary years of Blue Link®,* you can find the nearest public electric charging station, use remote engine start with climate control, and more.
2020 Hyundai Kona Electric SAFETY & WARRANTY
HYUNDAI ASSURANCE AMERICA'S BEST WARRANTY
5 Year/60,000 Miles - New Vehicle Limited Warranty | 10 Year/100,000 Miles - Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, and Electric Vehicle System | 10 years/100,000 miles - Powertrain Limited Warranty | 7 Year/Unlimited Miles - Anti-Perforation Warranty | 5 Year/60,000 Miles - Emissions (or up to first required scheduled maintenance, whichever occurs first)
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)5
Drift outside your lane without signaling and this standard system may apply corrective steering assistance to help keep your vehicle in its lane.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped)6
Always on the lookout for potential collisions, this standard feature warns you when approaching a slowing or stopped vehicle, and brakes if necessary, to avoid impact.
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)7
This standard feature acts like a digital co-pilot, analyzing driving patterns using vehicle data such as steering angle, steering torque and vehicle position in the traffic lane as you drive. If the system detects driver fatigue or inattention, it presents an audible tone or visual alert on the instrument panel.
Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)8
This standard feature gives you greater awareness of traffic around your vehicle by providing audible and visual alerts if a vehicle is detected in the driver's blind spot.
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)9
Standard on all trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) helps drivers back out of a parking space by detecting traffic coming from either side of the vehicle. It can alert the driver of a potential hazard. RCCW is active when the vehicle is in reverse gear and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCW when exiting a parking space, it is not a substitute for attentive driving. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
High Beam Assist (HBA)
This thoughtful system shares your safety with others. It automatically senses oncoming traffic and dims your high beam headlights.
- 2020 Kona Electric: 258-mile range based on a fully charged battery and 120 combined MPGe. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual range and mileage will vary with options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery's condition and other factors.
- MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
- The Hybrid/Electric Limited Battery Warranty covers defects in the factory workmanship or materials of the vehicle's lithium polymer battery for 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Coverage does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced or registered outside the U.S. See your Hyundai dealer and your Owner's Handbook for complete warranty details and limitations.
- Original Owner 10 Years/100,000 Miles, Subsequent Owner(s) 5 Years/60,000 Miles
- Standard on all trims. Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) helps the driver from drifting over the lane edge and operates above approximately 44 mph and only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. It will not prevent loss of control. This driver assistance system is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped) is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles or pedestrians under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Driver Attention Warning (DAW) is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. BCW may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on BCW. BCW is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver's responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) helps drivers back out of a parking space by detecting traffic coming from either side of the vehicle. It can alert the driver of a potential hazard. RCCW is active when the vehicle is in reverse gear and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCW when exiting a parking space, it is not a substitute for attentive driving. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.