2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid OVERVIEW
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid For Sale
“Our refuel or recharge hatchback.” —Hyundaiusa.com
- Up to 52 Combined MPG / All-electric range 29 miles2
- High-capacity lithium-ion polymer battery system is guaranteed for 10 years/150,000 miles.3
- 2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with optional Automatic Emergency Braking and HID headlights.4
- Standard Hyundai SmartSense Safety Features
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid MODELS
Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid SE
Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid SEL
Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid Limited
Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid For Sale
Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid PERFORMANCE
Electric when you want it. Gas when you need it.
A combined battery and gas range of up to 630 miles?2 Check. Option of driving in all-electric mode? Check. Special access to HOV lanes? Check. When it comes to perks, Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid's a stylish way of checking all of the above.
The range and fueling convenience of a hybrid combined with the amazing benefits of an EV—when you think about it, driving a plug-in hybrid is a smart choice.
- Special access to HOV lanes where available.5
- Up to $4,543 federal tax credit. additional state incentives may apply.6
- Up to 29 all-electric miles. 52 MPG. A combined battery and gas range of up to 630 miles.2
Driving electric is easier than you think. Especially with these innovations that save time and money.
- Charging time: 2 hours, 15 minutes with a 220V/240V outlet. Or charge under 9 hours at home with a standard 110V/120V outlet.
- Regenerative braking: Capture electricity while braking. Ioniq's brakes convert the wheels' mechanical energy into electricity and store it in the battery.
- Remote charge scheduling: The Blue Link®7 mobile app features Charge Indicators and Charge Scheduling, so you can set Ioniq to charge during off-peak hours when electric rates are lower.
2020 Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid APPEARANCE
Save on fuel, not style.
With Ioniq, looks can get you pretty far. The sweeping contours and lines lower the drag coefficient, while its revamped styling features raise its curb appeal.
We've upgraded the refined exterior with more modern touches like the handsome mesh-pattern grille, resculpted bumpers and sportier new wheels.
LED headlights & taillights
The available LED headlights & taillights are brilliant in both form and function.
Lower wind resistance helps boost range, which is why Ioniq has a sleek, streamlined profile with an integrated spoiler in the back and wheel air curtains up front.
Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid COMFORT
Your journey's made all the more satisfying with thoughtful technology like available wireless device charging and the Integrated Memory System, which remembers your preferred seat and mirror positions.
The available 10.25-inch display is a striking presence, sporting a bigger, sharper screen to present your favorite infotainment apps. And it seamlessly shares the center dash with the climate control's buttonless interface for an elegant look and feel.
A space as flexible as its power.
The roomy Ioniq has more passenger space than Toyota Prius Prime, Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf.8 And the 60/40 split-folding rear seatback gives you flexible seating and cargo arrangements, taking full advantage of the 23.0 cu. ft. of cargo volume.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid SAFETY & WARRANTY
HYUNDAI ASSURANCE AMERICA'S BEST WARRANTY
5 Year/60,000 Miles - New Vehicle Limited Warranty | 10 Year/100,000 Miles - Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, and Electric Vehicle System | 10 years/100,000 miles - Powertrain Limited Warranty9 | 7 Year/Unlimited Miles - Anti-Perforation Warranty | 5 Year/60,000 Miles - Emissions (or up to first required scheduled maintenance, whichever occurs first)
Hyundai SmartSense advanced safety and convenience features
Our vehicles surround you and your passengers with a comprehensive bundle of advanced safety and convenience features. From cameras to ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network of sensors acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park. You call it peace of mind. We call it Hyundai SmartSense. Features include:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (Standard on all trims)
- Lane Keeping Assist (Standard on all trims)
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (Standard on the SEL & Limited trims)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (Standard on the SEL & Limited trims)
- Driver Attention Warning (Standard on all trims)
- Highway Drive Assist (Standard on the Limited trim)
- High Beam Assist
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (Standard on all trims)
- Lane Following Assist (Standard on all trims)
The results say it all.
2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with optional Automatic Emergency Braking and HID headlights.4
- MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
- 2020 Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid. Up to 29-mile All-Electric Range based on a fully charged battery pack with 8.9-kWh capacity and 119 MPGe. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric-mode operation. 52 Combined MPG (gas). All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual range and mileage will vary with options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery's condition and other factors.
- The Hybrid/Electric Limited Battery Warranty covers defects in the factory workmanship or materials of the vehicle's lithium polymer battery for 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 150,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Coverage does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced or registered outside the U.S. See your Hyundai dealer and your Owner's Handbook for complete warranty details and limitations.
- To qualify for 2019 TOP SAFETY PICK, a vehicle must earn good ratings in the driver-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests, as well as an acceptable or good rating in the passenger-side small overlap front test. It also must earn an advanced or superior rating for front crash prevention and an acceptable or good headlight rating.
- State rebates and eligibility for HOV access and special parking depend on your state and local rules and are not within Hyundai's control. State and local rules may change in the future to limit rebates or eligibility or both. These incentives and benefits are referenced for informational purposes only.
- The purchaser of a new 2020 Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid may be eligible for a federal tax credit from $0 up to [$4,543], depending on his/her individual tax liability and other factors. Tax credit is a potential future benefit and is not applied at the time of purchase. Depending on purchaser's state of residence, additional incentives such as high-occupancy vehicle lane exemptions, financial incentives or utility rate reductions may also be available. Government incentives and benefits are not within Hyundai's control and are subject to change or expire without notice. These incentives and benefits are referenced for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax, financial or legal advice. Please consult with your tax, financial or legal professional to determine eligibility, amount of incentives and/or benefits available, if any, and further details.
- Offer available on the purchase or lease of a new 2020 model year or newer Blue Link equipped Hyundai vehicle. Blue Link enrollment includes 3 years of the Blue Link Connected Care, Remote and Guidance (if equipped with factory-equipped navigation) Packages and requires an active Blue Link subscription agreement subject to the Connected Services Terms and Conditions. Three-year term starts from the new vehicle date of first use Blue Link available on select Hyundai models and trims. Only use Blue Link and corresponding devices when safe to do so. Cellular and GPS coverage is required. Features, specifications, and fees are subject to change. For more on details and limitations, visit HyundaiUSA.com or your authorized Hyundai dealer.
- Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites.
- Original Owner 10 Years/100,000 Miles, Subsequent Owner(s) 5 Years/60,000 Miles