2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid OVERVIEW
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid For Sale
“Better than your typical hybrid” —Hyundaiusa.com
- Up to 59 MPG HWY2
- High-capacity lithium-ion polymer battery which is guaranteed for 10 years/100,000 miles3
- Wireless device charging4
- 2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with optional Automatic Emergency Braking and HID headlights.5
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid MODELS
Ioniq Hybrid BLUE
Ioniq Hybrid SE
Ioniq Hybrid SEL
Ioniq Hybrid Limited
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid For Sale
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid PERFORMANCE
The most fuel-efficient car in America.
It doesn't look or drive like one, but it's most definitely a hybrid. With Ioniq Hybrid Blue trim getting up to 59 MPG Highway, it's America's most fuel-efficient hybrid, beating Prius.2 It's also the most spacious, with smart tech and brilliant styling.
A battery warranty that goes the distance.
A battery warranty that goes the distance. We want you to be confident in what we make—especially our high-capacity lithium-ion polymer battery system. Which is why it's guaranteed for 10 years/100,000 miles.3
2020 Ioniq Hybrid APPEARANCE
More style per gallon.
Ioniq's design approach is hybrid efficiency minus the eccentricity. You can see it in the bold, airflow-inspired form and lines—made all the more striking with new styling features.
The efficiency and beauty of LED.
Distinctive LED lights available in the front and back improve both night vision and efficiency while keeping Ioniq looking as stylish as ever.
We've upgraded the refined exterior with more modern touches like the striking mesh grille, resculpted bumpers, sportier new wheels, and more.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid COMFORT
Modern space. The most in its class.
Ioniq has room. Lots of it. Stretch out in this stylish space with eye-catching upgrades like an available 10.25-inch touchscreen, ambient lighting and sporty flat-bottom steering wheel. Or load it up with friends and gear for the weekend.
Lots of space means loads of comfort, especially with available options like a power driver with lumbar support, heated front seats and leather seating surfaces.
The available 10.25-inch display is a striking presence, sporting a bigger, sharper screen to present your favorite infotainment apps. And it seamlessly shares the center dash with the climate control's button-less interface for an elegant look and feel.
60/40 split-folding seatback.
Lower both sides of the 60/40 split-folding seatback to get over 122 cu. ft. of interior space, easily accessible with a hatch that automatically opens when your Proximity Key's near.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SAFETY & WARRANTY
HYUNDAI ASSURANCE AMERICA'S BEST WARRANTY
5 Year/60,000 Miles - New Vehicle Limited Warranty | 10 Year/100,000 Miles - Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, and Electric Vehicle System | 10 years/100,000 miles - Powertrain Limited Warranty6 | 7 Year/Unlimited Miles - Anti-Perforation Warranty | 5 Year/60,000 Miles - Emissions (or up to first required scheduled maintenance, whichever occurs first)
Our vehicles surround you and your passengers with a comprehensive bundle of advanced safety and convenience features. From cameras to ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network of sensors acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park. You call it peace of mind. We call it Hyundai SmartSense. Features include:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Following Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Highway Drive Assist
- High Beam Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped)7
When the forward camera and radar detect a vehicle or pedestrian in your path, it warns you of a potential collision. If you don't begin stopping in time, the system will automatically apply emergency braking.
Lane Following Assist (LFA)8
Using the front-view camera to detect lane markers on the road, this feature assists the driver's steering to help keep the vehicle centered inside the lane.
Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)9
If your Hyundai detects a vehicle in your blind spot while your turning signal's on, it will automatically apply the left or right front brake before you change lanes.
- MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
- 2020 Ioniq Hybrid Blue: 57 City/59 Hwy/58 Combined MPG. Most fuel-efficient hybrid in America claim based on EPA-estimated combined MPG. Comparison excludes plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison only. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery's condition and other factors.
- The Hybrid/Electric Limited Battery Warranty covers defects in the factory workmanship or materials of the vehicle's lithium polymer battery for 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Coverage does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced or registered outside the U.S. See your Hyundai dealer and your Owner's Handbook for complete warranty details and limitations.
- Qi wireless charging function is based on smartphone compatibility and/or specific accessory cases.
- To qualify for 2019 TOP SAFETY PICK, a vehicle must earn good ratings in the driver-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests, as well as an acceptable or good rating in the passenger-side small overlap front test. It also must earn an advanced or superior rating for front crash prevention and an acceptable or good headlight rating.
- Original Owner 10 Years/100,000 Miles, Subsequent Owner(s) 5 Years/60,000 Miles
- Standard on SEL & Limited trims.
The Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles or pedestrians under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. Refer to your Owner's Manual for more information.
- Standard on SEL & Limited trims.
Lane Following Assist, when actively engaged with Smart Cruise Control or Highway Drive Assist, can help keep the vehicle centered in its lane only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. Lane Following Assist will not work under all circumstances and will not prevent loss of control. Lane Following Assist is a supplemental assist, and does not replace the need for extreme care and attention by the driver. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Standard on the SE, SEL, & Limited trims.
Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA) assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. BCA may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on BCA. BCA is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver's responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.