2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric OVERVIEW
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric For Sale
“Our all-electric hatchback.” —Hyundaiusa.com
Available in CA, CO, CT, ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OR, RI, and VT.
- 134/100 Power (hp/kW)
- 170 miles EPA Est. Range2
- DC fast-charging capability
- Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric MODELS
Ioniq Electric SE
Ioniq Electric Limited
Hyundai Ioniq Electric For Sale
Hyundai Ioniq Electric PERFORMANCE
Zero emissions. Zero compromise.
With an EPA-estimated range of 170 miles, the revamped Ioniq Electric takes you farther than before. And the new interior makes the journey more enjoyable with a bigger 10.25-inch touchscreen and ambient lighting. It's a beautiful way to join an inspiring era of automotive evolution.
If you have a 220V/240V outlet at home you get an estimated full-charge time of 6 hours, 5 minutes. At charging stations, DC Fast Chargers provide 80% of the charge in 54 minutes.3
Ioniq Electric's brakes convert the wheels' mechanical energy into electricity and store it in the battery. Select from three levels of energy capture.
A battery warranty that goes the distance.
We want you to be confident in what we make—especially our high-capacity lithium-ion polymer battery system. Which is why it's guaranteed for 10 years/100,000 miles.4
2020 Ioniq Electric APPEARANCE
We redesigned the 16-inch alloy wheels to give the exterior a sportier quality.
Lower wind resistance helps boost range, which is why Ioniq has an integrated spoiler in the back and wheel air curtains up front. The grille's active air flap even closes at higher speeds to boost aerodynamics.
We've upgraded the refined exterior with more modern touches like the matte gray grille with a striking mesh pattern, resculpted bumpers, and more.
Hyundai Ioniq Electric COMFORT
Lots of space means loads of comfort, especially with available options like a power driver seat with lumbar support, heated front seats and leather seating surfaces. And Ioniq Electric thoughtfully integrates bio-fabrics, recycled plastics and other eco-friendly materials.
The available 10.25-inch display is a striking presence, sporting a bigger, sharper screen to present your favorite infotainment apps. And it seamlessly shares the center dash with the climate control's buttonless interface for an elegant look and feel.
Elevate your mood as soon as you turn on the ignition with the available ambient lighting subtly illuminating the space with cool, blue hues.
Remote charge scheduling
The Blue Link® mobile app features Charge Indicators and Charge Scheduling, so you can set Ioniq to charge during off-peak hours when electric rates are lower.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric SAFETY & WARRANTY
HYUNDAI ASSURANCE AMERICA'S BEST WARRANTY
5 Year/60,000 Miles - New Vehicle Limited Warranty | 10 Year/100,000 Miles - Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, and Electric Vehicle System | 10 years/100,000 miles - Powertrain Limited Warranty5 | 7 Year/Unlimited Miles - Anti-Perforation Warranty | 5 Year/60,000 Miles - Emissions (or up to first required scheduled maintenance, whichever occurs first) | 3 years/36,000 miles - Complimentary Maintenance
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Your vehicle warns you through audio and visual cues if your vehicle drifts out of its driving lane without signaling. If necessary, it will gently apply corrective steering assistance to keep you inside the lane.6
Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop & Go
While traveling at a speed set by you, it uses radars to maintain a safe distance from the car ahead. When your Hyundai slows down to 6 mph or less, the cruise control automatically turns off. The cruise control also intelligently re-activates if the vehicle in front of you starts moving again within 3 seconds of stopping.7
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped)
When the forward camera and radar detect a vehicle or pedestrian in your path, it warns you of a potential collision. If you don't begin stopping in time, the system will automatically apply emergency braking.8
High Beam Assist (HBA)
Constantly turning your high beams off and on can be a hassle, which is why this thoughtful feature automatically does it for you. It can detect oncoming vehicles and also when they're no longer there, toggling between high and low beams accordingly.
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
To help prevent potential accidents, this system monitors your driving patterns to detect drowsy or inattentive driving. Once detected, it alerts you with a sound cue coupled with a warning message on the instrument panel.9
Lane Following Assist (LFA)
Using the front-view camera to detect lane markers on the road, this feature assists the driver's steering to help keep the vehicle centered inside the lane.10
- MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
- 2020 Ioniq Electric. Up to 170 miles all-electric range based on a fully charged battery pack with 38.3-kWh capacity and 133 MPGe. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual range and mileage will vary with options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery's condition and other factors.
- 54 minutes on 100-kW DC Fast Charger and 75 minutes on 50-kW DC Fast Charger.
- The Hybrid/Electric Limited Battery Warranty covers defects in the factory workmanship or materials of the vehicle's lithium polymer battery for 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Coverage does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced or registered outside the U.S. See your Hyundai dealer and your Owner's Handbook for complete warranty details and limitations.
- Original Owner 10 Years/100,000 Miles, Subsequent Owner(s) 5 Years/60,000 Miles
- Standard on all trims. Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) helps the driver from drifting over the lane edge and operates above approximately 44 mph and only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. It will not prevent loss of control. This driver assistance system is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. Smart Cruise Control disengages at speeds below 6 mph. Smart Cruise Control (SCC) is not a collision avoidance or warning device. SCC is for highway use only and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
- Standard on all trims. The Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles or pedestrians under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. Refer to your Owner's Manual for more information.
- Standard on the SE & Limited trims. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. Driver Attention Warning is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation.
- Standard on all trims. Lane Following Assist (LFA), when actively engaged with Smart Cruise Control or Highway Drive Assist, can help keep the vehicle centered in its lane only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. Lane Following Assist will not work under all circumstances and will not prevent loss of control. Lane Following Assist is a supplemental assist, and does not replace the need for extreme care and attention by the driver. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.