2020 GMC Terrain
2020 GMC Terrain OVERVIEW
2020 GMC Terrain For Sale
- Keyless Open and Start
- Traction Select System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Fold-Flat Front-Passenger Seat
- 3.5" monochromatic Driver Information Center
2020 GMC Terrain MODELS
GMC Terrain For Sale
2020 GMC Terrain PERFORMANCE
Whichever engine you choose, Terrain small SUV offers impressive trailering capabilities to match your needs.
- 1.5L Gas Turbocharged Engine: 1,500 lbs Max Trailering Capacity1
- 2.0L Gas Turbocharged Engine: 3,500 lbs Max Trailering Capacity2
Traction Select System
As driving conditions change, the standard Traction Select System allows you to make real-time adjustments for optimal capability. Available All-Wheel-Drive models feature the following modes:
- FWD: Improves fuel economy1 in normal/everyday driving conditions by mechanically disconnecting the rear axle and eliminating the drag it causes
- AWD: Actively sends power to the front and rear wheels to optimize traction on dry, wet or snow-/ice-covered roads
- Off-Road: Adjusts AWD system, traction control and stability control to improve traction and driving dynamics on dirt, gravel or sand
- Available Tow/Haul: Enhances trailering capability by providing Trailer Sway Control and automatically engages AWD to improve traction on boat ramps or gravel roads
2020 GMC Terrain APPEARANCE
2020 GMC Terrain COMFORT
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Grab hold of Terrain’s standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and take command of the cabin, thanks to mounted controls for audio, phone, Driver Information Center1 and more.
Electronic Precision Shift System
This intuitive button and switch-based transmission system has a sleek, compact design that frees up valuable storage space in the cabin.
Personalize your GMC Infotainment System1 to bring your favorite apps and features to the center of your Terrain touch-screen.
2020 GMC Terrain SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year / 100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
- First maintenance visit
Forward Collision Alert
Can alert you when it detects a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle ahead you are following. The system also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely.
Automatic Emergency Braking
Can alert you when it detects a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle ahead you are following. It also can help reduce the collision’s severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying hard, emergency braking if you have not already, or by enhancing driver hard braking.