2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD OVERVIEW
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD For Sale
- Maximum conventional trailering capacity of up to 20,000 lbs2
- Maximum fifth-wheel/gooseneck rating of up to 35,500 lbs3
- Maximum payload of 7,442 lbs4
- Class-leading available 15 camera views5
- Best-in-class crew cab front head and leg room (max)
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD MODELS
Sierra 3500 HD
Sierra 3500 HD Dual Rear Wheel
Sierra 3500 HD SLE
Sierra 3500 HD SLE Dual Rear Wheel
Sierra 3500 HD SLT
Sierra 3500 HD SLT Dual Rear Wheel
Sierra 3500 HD AT4
Sierra 3500 HD Single Rear Wheel Denali
Sierra 3500 HD Dual Rear Wheel Denali
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD CONFIGURATIONS
* Model and trim configurations may vary
Sierra 3500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed
Sierra 3500 HD Double Cab Long Bed
Sierra 3500 HD Crew Cab Standard Bed
Sierra 3500 HD Crew Cab Long Bed
GMC Sierra 3500 HD For Sale
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD PERFORMANCE
All-New 6.6L V8 Gas Engine
- 401 hp
- 464 lb-ft of torque
- Compression Ratio of 10.75:1
- Valve Train: overhead-valve, two valves per cylinder, variable valve timing
- Paired with the 6-speed automatic transmission
Available 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel V8
- 445 hp
- 910 lb-ft of torque
- Compression Ratio of 16:1
- Diesel Exhaust Brake System
- Valve Train: overhead-valve, four valves per cylinder
- First-ever factory installed Diesel Engine After-Run cooling function
- Paired with the Allison® 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
An available Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission, the first in a heavy-duty pickup in its class, is paired with the available 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel so you can tow with command and control.
Dual-Path Air Induction System
The available 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel includes the dual-path Diesel Intake System draws dense, cool air through both the hood scoop and the large front grille to provide cooler induction air temperatures to maximize horsepower and help optimize trailering performance.
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD APPEARANCE
Best-in-Class Heavy-Duty Cargo Bed Volume6
- Roll-formed high-strength steel bed
- Available durable spray-on bedliner
- 12 cargo tie-downs (500-lb rating per corner)
Best-in-class heavy-duty cargo bed volume
- Standard Bed: 69.6 cu. ft. - Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- Long Bed: 83.5 cu. ft. - Late availability. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
New Trailering Mirrors
All Sierra Heavy Duty models are equipped with trailering mirrors.
Sierra HD SLE offers available black-capped trailering mirrors that power fold and manually extend and retract, LED rear guidance lamps that help enhance visibility when backing up with a trailer, lower convex mirrors, as well as amber auxiliary clearance lamps.
SLT includes power-adjustable chrome-capped trailering mirrors that power extend, fold and retract at the touch of a button. The door-mounted mirrors offer the following features:
- Heated and auto-dimming upper glass (driver and passenger)
- Power extend/retract and fold
- Lower convex mirrors
- LED turn-signal indicators/clearance lamps
- LED perimeter lighting
- LED rear guidance lamps
- LED forward auxiliary task lighting
Side Bed Step
The new standard Side Bed Step located just in front of the rear wheel arches complements the large CornerStep rear bumper to provide easier access when grabbing equipment from the cargo bed.
Available GMC MultiPro Tailgate
The available GMC MultiPro Tailgate offers six distinct functions designed to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo box. The six functions include primary gate, primary gate load stop, easy access, full-width step, inner gate load stop, and inner gate with work surface. Inner gate with work surface pictured above.
- LED headlamps (high-intensity on SLT)
- LED taillamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- Available LED fog lamps (standard on SLT)
- Available LED cargo bed lighting (standard on SLT)
- Wheel molding amber arch lamps over each wheel
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD COMFORT
Best-in-Class Crew Cab Front Head and Leg Room6
Enjoy elevated views from a cabin featuring best-in-class Crew Cab front head room (43.0") and leg room (44.5").
Innovative Cargo Solutions
Convenient and spacious storage solutions include available rear seatback storage and an available center console large enough to fit hanging folders or a laptop.
Elevated Driver Seating
An elevated driver seat sits 1" taller than in the previous generation Sierra Heavy Duty and offers cushions that provide support during long hauls and while towing.
2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year / 100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
- First maintenance visit
Available ProGrade™Trailering System
A system of technologies available on SLE and standard on SLT that streamline the hitching and towing process with integrated tools such as:
in-vehicle app 7
- Create 5 defined trailer profiles based on trailer name, trailer type, trailer hitch type
- Maintenance reminders
- Step-by-step pre-departure checklists
- Trailer lighting sequence test
- Tire pressure monitoring system that measures pressure and temperature
- Track trailer mileage and fuel economy
Advanced Safety and Driver Assistance8
Available safety technologies help enhance your awareness of the road and surrounding vehicles:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Safety Alert Seat
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Teen Driver
Available Multicolor 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display
A multicolor 15" diagonal Head-Up Display available on Sierra HD SLT, the first in a heavy-duty pickup in its class, helps you keep your eyes on the road by conveniently projecting key information directly onto the windshield such as:
- Available Navigation9
- Forward Collision Alert10
- Lane Departure Warning10
- Cruise Control
- Low Fuel
- Off-road inclinometer that measures fore-and-aft tilt, front tire angle and left-and-right tilt
Class-Leading Available 15 Camera Views
Easily keep tabs on your truck and trailer with up to 15 different camera views available in the Technology Package which includes HD Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror and Bed View on SLT – the most offered on any heavy-duty pickup6 – to optimize the view around the truck and compatible trailers. Learn more about all available 15 camera views on GMC Life.11
- Transparent Trailer View
- Hitch View Camera
- Bed View Camera
- Standard Read Camera View
- Front Camera View
- Surround View
- Front Top-Down View
- Rear Top-Down View
- Bowl View
- Front Side View
- Rear Side View
- Rear Trailer View
- Inside Trailer View
- Picture-in-Picture Side View
- Rear Camera Mirror
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.
- Requires properly equipped 3500 Crew Cab model with available 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Requires properly equipped 3500 Regular Cab DRW Long Box 2WD model with available 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine and gooseneck hitch. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Requires properly equipped 3500 Regular Cab DRW Long Box 2WD model with 6.6L gas V8 engine. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the vehicle loading section of the Owner's Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver's door jamb.
- Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information. Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your dealer for details.
- Excludes other GM vehicles.
- App functionality and features vary with vehicle equipment and trim level. Device data connection may be required. Some features require connected vehicle services trial or active plan and working electrical system.
- Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
- Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Read the vehicle's Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information.
- Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your dealer for details.