2020 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon
2020 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon OVERVIEW
2020 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon For Sale
- Dual Sliding Doors with Rear Liftgate
- 2.0L GDI I-4 Gas Engine
- 8-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- Safety Canopy®
2020 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon MODELS
Transit Connect XL Passenger Wagon
Transit Connect XLT Passenger Wagon
Transit Connect Titanium Passenger Wagon
Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon For Sale
Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon PERFORMANCE
OPTIONAL FLEX-FUEL CAPABILITY
The sporty 2.0L gasoline direct-injected engine is engineered to run on E85 (85% ethanol and 15% gasoline), unleaded gasoline or any blend of the two. Ethanol is cleaner burning and more renewable than conventional fuel.
With a turning diameter of 40.0 feet, the 2020 Transit Connect Passenger Wagon is a natural when it comes to maneuvering into small parking spots or navigating around tight spaces.
When the task at hand calls for towing, the Transit Connect comes through with a towing capacity of up to 2,000 lbs. when equipped with the Trailer Tow Prep Package.* Among the included features is trailer sway control linked to the technology of the standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™ ).
*When properly equipped.
2020 Transit Connect Passenger Wagon APPEARANCE
Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon COMFORT
DUAL SLIDING SIDE DOORS
To help make it easier to load or unload passengers or cargo, all 2020 Transit Connect Passenger Wagon models have standard dual sliding side doors. And with a low step-in height of under two feet, getting in and out is a breeze.
The 2020 Transit Connect Passenger Wagon has the most flexible seating for six or seven passengers. Configurable to fit your lifestyle, the rear seats can be folded flat.
QUICKCLEAR™ ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD DEFROSTER
The available Quickclear™ electric windshield defroster gets you out and about on those cold winter mornings. With the engine running, the press of a button rapidly removes ice, snow or mist. The washer jets are heated and a thin heating element embedded between two layers of glass provides quick defogging/defrosting.
The height of the load floor behind the front seats is less than two feet and the maximum cargo height is 43.3 inches for long-wheelbase models. With the second-row seats folded, there is 106 cu. ft. of storage* in long-wheelbase models.**
*Behind the first row.
**Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and weight distribution.
For compatible devices, an available wireless inductive phone charger* lets you charge your phone just by setting it down. This means no more struggling with ports, plugs or charging cables.
*Available Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones.
Available SYNC®3 is our easy-to-use, responsive voice-activated technology. Experience the capacitive touchscreen with impressive responsiveness. Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via the available navigation. You’ll also find a sleek user-friendly interface to help you connect to and control your smartphone.27 SYNC 3 also brings the power of Apple CarPlay™ 160 and Android Auto™ compatibility to your Ford.161
Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon ACCESSORIES
2020 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
SAFETY CANOPY® SIDE-CURTAIN AIRBAGS
The side-curtain airbags deploy downward and outward toward the side-window opening to protect the heads of front passengers. Roll-fold technology helps the airbag slide between the glass and occupant as the airbag inflates. The airbags will not interfere with properly installed child-safety seats or booster seats and are designed to stay inflated longer for added protection in a rollover.*
*Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat.
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
Standard on all Transit Connect Passenger Wagon models, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) monitors air pressure amounts for each tire and will illuminate a warning light on the cluster screen if the pressure in any one of your tires goes below the recommended tire inflation level.*
Note. Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.
27. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
160. Available feature. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Apple CarPlay is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software update and purchase a hardware upgrade through your dealer. Not available on 2016 model year Transit. Requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS and active data service. SYNC 3 does not control Apple CarPlay while in use. Apple is solely responsible for their functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple, Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Apple Maps and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
161. Requires phone with active data service and compatible software. SYNC 3 does not control 3rd party products while in use. 3rd Parties are solely responsible for their respective functionality.