2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD
2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD OVERVIEW
2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD For Sale
“THE STRONGEST, MOST CAPABLE SILVERADO HD EVER” —Chevrolet.com
- 35,500 lbs.1 max trailering / 7,442 lbs.2 max payload / 910 lb.-ft.3 max torque
- StabiliTrak®, electronic stability control system with traction control
- Up to 15 camera views
- 6.6L V8 gas engine or available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD MODELS
Silverado HD High Country
Silverado HD LTZ
Silverado HD LT
Silverado HD Custom
Silverado HD Work Truck
Chevrolet Silverado HD For Sale
Chevrolet Silverado HD PERFORMANCE
The Drive To Get The Job Done
The Silverado HD offers its most robust powertrain lineup ever. Choose the all-new 6.6L V8 gas engine or the available legendary Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 paired with an all-new Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission.
Legendary capability is earned. Day in and day out. That’s why the 2020 Silverado HD continues to improve the core components that work together to help you get the job done faster and better.
High-Strength Steel Where It Counts
This heavy-duty truck was designed to deliver strength in critical areas and still maximize efficiency. From the frame to the cargo bed floor, Silverado HD is engineered with seven different types of steel, with each gauge chosen to be stronger, lighter and more durable than before.
Precision Tools for Towing
Silverado HD delivers innovative features to help provide a more stable and confident trailering experience, including:
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- Tow/Haul Mode
- Available Digital Variable Steering Assist
- Auto Grade Braking
2020 Silverado HD APPEARANCE
No other competitor offers integrated BedSteps provide convenient access to the front of the cargo bed.
With an all-new design, these large door-mounted mirrors offer power adjustment, folding and extending capability and up to four types of lighting, including puddle lamps, perimeter lighting and turn signal indicators.
A new removable skid plate and front air dam eliminates the need to drill holes into the bumper to mount a snow plow, making installation convenient.
Chevrolet Silverado HD COMFORT
An available multicolor 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation and available active safety alerts onto your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road.
New Storage Solutions
Available segment-first rear in-seatback storage compartments are perfect for small items. For bigger needs, there’s an available large 24-liter storage compartment under the rear seat that can handle a toolbox you want to keep safe and out of the way.
Increased Cabin Space
The longer wheelbase and higher cab position looks imposing from the outside. Inside, they give you and your crew impressive best-in-class front head room and leg room.
2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Available Front and Rear Park Assist
Can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects to help you park and avoid objects while traveling at low speeds.
Available Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
Can help you avoid lane change crashes by providing side-mirror alerts when a moving vehicle is detected rapidly approaching a side blind zone or in a side blind zone.
Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- When in Reverse, can alert you to detected left or right cross traffic behind you (such as, out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side obstructions)
- Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen
- System issues audible beeps or directional pulses if equipped with the Safety Alert Seat
Available Forward Collision Alert
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following
- It also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
Available Lane Departure Warning
Can provide alerts to help you avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of your lane when your turn signal is not activated.
Available Automatic Emergency Braking
- When traveling at speeds less than 50 mph, the system can alert you if it detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent with a vehicle ahead you are following
- Can also help reduce the collision severity by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already done so or by enhancing driver hard braking
- May even help avoid the collision at very low speeds
Available Intellibeam Headlamps
When oncoming headlamps are sensed or when taillamps are detected in front of the vehicle, available IntelliBeam® high beam assist intuitively adjusts between low and high beams.
Available Safety Alert Seat
Provides you with the option of getting seat-bottom vibration pulses instead of beeps for crash avoidance alerts.
- Requires Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed 2WD DRW with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 and gooseneck hitch. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Requires Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed 2WD DRW. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner's Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
- Requires available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine.