2020 Chevrolet Corvette
2020 Chevrolet Corvette OVERVIEW
2020 Chevrolet Corvette For Sale
“Precision is our starting line” —Chevrolet.com
- 6.2L V8 DI Engine
- Active Handling Stability Control With Traction Control
- Brembo® Antilock Brakes
- 12" diagonal color Driver Information Center
2020 Chevrolet Corvette MODELS
Chevrolet Corvette For Sale
2020 Chevrolet Corvette PERFORMANCE
A heart that’s always racing
What happens when you set out to improve upon a storied legacy of small block engines? You get the all-new 6.2L LT2 V8. A no-compromises powerhouse that’s been architecturally transformed to sit lower for improved handling.
Horsepower and Torque
The 2020 Corvette delivers 495 horsepower¹ and 470 lb.‑ft. of torque¹, making it the most powerful production Stingray ever.
Magnetic Ride Control™ 4.0
Available with the Z51 Performance Package, this next-generation damping system reads the road every millisecond and adapts in as little as 10–15 milliseconds. An innovative suspension fluid contains metal particles that align and become rigid in an instant, giving you the confidence and control to push harder while staying planted.
2020 Chevrolet Corvette APPEARANCE
A mid-engine masterpiece
When you completely reimagine a car as iconic as Corvette, you get a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car that makes a powerful statement. Not your everyday car, but a car you want to drive every day. One that’s all new, with just one part carried over from the previous generation. And with aerodynamic components integrated throughout, its gorgeous form is functional.
A true performance hardtop
The 2020 Corvette offers a first-ever production retractable hardtop. The top adds just 77 pounds to the weight of the vehicle and flows seamlessly into the body while maintaining Stingray’s impressive storage capabilities. Available in body-color or Carbon Flash, the two-piece hardtop can activate at speeds up to 30 mph. And performance stays high when the top goes down, making this the most track-capable Corvette convertible in history.
2020 Chevrolet Corvette COMFORT
Racing-Inspired Steering Wheel
Designed for maximum visibility and comfort, this flat-top and flat-bottom steering wheel includes large paddle shifters, audio controls, a Z-Mode button and more.
- 12-inch diagonal reconfigurable digital instrument display incorporates all driver information and features three distinct themes
- Available Enhanced Navigation with 3-D view
- Available Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Simplified Bluetooth® with NFC pairing – simply place your compatible phone above the volume button to pair
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® connection
The center console is covered, opens with the push of a button and locks when the vehicle is locked. Inside the console, you’ll find two USB ports and an audio input jack. Additionally, a locking glove box allows you to safely store valuables.
2020 Chevrolet Corvette SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
- Frontal airbags for driver and passenger1
- Seat-mounted side-impact head/thorax airbags for driver and passenger1
- Includes Passenger Sensing System which automatically switches the passenger seat frontal airbag on or off and illuminates a status light that indicates whether the airbags are on or off1
1 Always use seat belts and child restraints. Never place an infant or child restraint seat in the front seat, even if the airbag is off. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
Active handling stability control with traction control
- Automatically helps enhance control, particularly during emergency maneuvers, by adjusting the brakes and engine torque to keep you on your intended path
- Activates when vehicle sensors detect a difference between the driver's intended path and the direction the vehicle is actually travelling
- Includes Traction Control that detects wheel slippage and applies brake pressure and/or reduces engine power to help the driver maintain control when accelerating on wet or snow-covered roads
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.