2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV OVERVIEW
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV For Sale
“Miles for days” —Chevrolet.com
- Keyless Push Start
- 6-/40 split-folding rear seat
- SiriusXM® Radio trial subscription
- 12-volt battery rundown protection
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV MODELS
Bolt EV LT
Bolt EV Premier
Chevrolet Bolt EV For Sale
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV PERFORMANCE
Bolt EV offers an EPA-estimated 259 miles of range, nearly 10% more than previous model years, or 21 miles farther than before. You can go a day – or possibly even a few days – without needing to charge. That means you'll have all the range you need for your daily routine plus a few stops along the way.
Recommended available 240-volt/32-amp charging unit
Offers about 25 miles of range per hour of charge time and is the fastest way to charge at home (professional installation required).
Available DC Fast Charging
Offers about 100 miles of range in around 30 minutes of charge time† and is available for public use.
Drive Information Center
See detailed vehicle information at a glance. Customize the type of data you want displayed based on your personal preference – from Classic to Modern and Enhanced visual modes.
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV APPEARANCE
Work the room
It's your space — use it how you want. If you're loading large or odd-sized items, simply fold down the rear seats for 56.6 cu. ft. of maximum cargo room. And the rear area in this electric vehicle features a deep well with a false cargo floor (standard on Premier) for even more room to store your things.
Outside, the beautifully sculpted body and eye-catching details grab attention wherever you go. Inside, there's comfortable seating for five with plenty of shoulder, head and leg room for everybody.
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV COMFORT
Charging is no big deal
You can do it without thinking. Because charging this electric vehicle is as easy as plugging in a cell phone, you can start a charge session in seconds. And Target Charge Level mode allows you to set a charging range based on how much you need, so you're always in control. Plus, Location-Based Charging helps you save money by letting you program Bolt EV to charge at home during off-peak electricity hours.
When too much information is a good thing
Sometimes, the more information the better. The color touch-screen display gives you tons of real-time vehicle information, such as your battery levels, estimated range and charge settings. Plus, split screens and expanded views keep your music, contacts and everything else within reach.
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV SAFETY & WARRANTY
We've got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Available Rear Camera Mirror
- Allows you to use either a traditional inside rearview mirrow or a rearview camera mirror display that provides a wide, less obstructed view.
- Assists when you are driving, changing lanes, and checking for vehicles and traffic conditions.
Available Front Collision Alert
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following.
- Also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely.