2020 Chevrolet Blazer
2020 Chevrolet Blazer OVERVIEW
2020 Chevrolet Blazer For Sale
“Style, with plenty of substance” —Chevrolet.com
- 19/26 MPG City/Highway1
- Maximum cargo area of 64.2 cu. ft.2
- Seating for up to 5
- Maximum Available Towing 4,500 lbs.3
2020 Chevrolet Blazer MODELS
Chevrolet Blazer For Sale
2020 Chevrolet Blazer PERFORMANCE
A nimble knockout
Standard on RS and Premier trims, the 3.6L V6 engine makes your journey just as rewarding as the destination. It’s got 308 horsepower, can tow up to 4,500 lbs.3 and is paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission. 2LT and 3LT feature a standard 2.0L turbo engine that’s new for 2020.
- Available engines:
- ECOTEC® 2.5L - EPA-estimated 27 MPG highway and Variable Valve Timing for added efficiency
- 2.0L Turbo - 230 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque. Late 2020 model year availability
- 3.6L V6 - EPA-estimated 26 MPG highway with 308 horsepower and 269 lb.-ft. of torque
On-road, off-road and everything in between
All-wheel drive is available on all Blazer 3.6L and 2.0L models and gives you added confidence in a variety of conditions. Additionally, RS and Premier models offer an available Advanced Twin-Clutch system that helps further driver control by independently directing torque to the wheel with the best traction. Translation? More control and confidence behind the wheel.
- When AWD is selected, torque will automatically be transferred to the rear wheels when more traction is needed
- Available Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD independently directs torque to the left or right rear wheel for best traction
Choose your driver mode
The Traction Select System allows you to adjust your vehicle’s performance on challenging road surfaces with the simple turn of a dial. Choose from Tour, Sport, All-Wheel Drive, Tow/Haul, and Off-Road.
2020 Chevrolet Blazer APPEARANCE
Boldness to behold
With style of this stature, every drive is a chance to show off. Outside, it features a striking stance and ultra-thin LED daytime running lamps that give an aggressive look. Inside, it’s got available leather-appointed seating and a touch of chrome. With three exterior personalities, there’s sure to be a Blazer to suit you.
Blazer 1LT, 2LT and 3LT
With its horizontal Black grille, available 20-inch aluminum wheels and rounded dual exhaust, Blazer sets the standard in style.
A custom Black mesh grille and Black bowtie emblem set the tone for the sporty RS. Inside, you’ll find Jet Black leather-appointed seating surfaces with Red accents that help make RS a true showstopper.
Furnished with chrome accents, Blazer Premier is truly made to stand out. You’ll do just that from the comfort of its leather-appointed and sueded microfiber seating surfaces. Blazer Premier is the SUV you’ll love to be seen in.
2020 Chevrolet Blazer COMFORT
Tailor your space
With an available 64.2 cu. ft.2 of cargo space, Blazer has you covered, whether you’re traveling light or packing for a long journey.
Your roaming connection
Everything’s at your fingertips behind the wheel of Blazer. From the latest Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System4 technology and available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot5, to Apple CarPlay®6 and Android Auto™7 compatibility, you’re connected to what’s important to you.
Cargo Management System
This available sturdy floor-mounted rail system helps keep your cargo secure as you move from point A to B. The available Flexible Cargo Partition and Horizontal Cargo Net can help prevent items like groceries, gardening tools or golf equipment from shifting.
2020 Chevrolet Blazer SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’ve got you covered
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty - 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
Available Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced
Enhances regular Cruise Control by using sensors, including radar technology, to automatically adapt the vehicle speed to maintain your selected following gap time between your vehicle and any vehicles detected ahead while you steer, reducing the need for you to frequently brake and accelerate.
Available Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
Can help you avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of your lane by providing gentle steering wheel turns when the system detects you are drifting out of your lane with no turn signal or steering activity. Can also provide Lane Departure Warning alerts when a lane marker is crossed.
Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert
When in Reverse, can alert you to detected left- or right-cross traffic behind you (such as when backing out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side obstructions. Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen. System issues audible beeps or directional pulses if equipped with the available Safety Alert Seat.
Available Forward Collision Alert
Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following. It also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely.
Available Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
The system can alert you if it detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent with a vehicle ahead you are following. It can also help reduce the collision's severity by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already or by enhancing driver braking. The system may even help avoid the collision at very low speeds.
Side Blind Zone Alert
Provides side mirror alerts to help the driver potentially avoid crashing into a moving vehicle detected in their side blind zone during a lane change maneuver.
- EPA-estimated for FWD and 3.6L V6 engine
- With second-row seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- Requires available 3.6L engine, Trailering Package and AWD. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity vary by model, conditions and location. Requires active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android (TM) 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.