2020 Cadillac CT6-V
2020 Cadillac CT6-V OVERVIEW
2020 Cadillac CT6-V For Sale
- 550 hp 4.2L Blackwing Twin Turbo V8 with 640 lb-ft Torque2
- 0-60 mph in 3.8s2
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 10-speed automatic transmission
Cadillac CT6-V For Sale
Cadillac CT6-V PERFORMANCE
THE BLACKWING™ TWIN TURBO V8
A beauty. And a beast. This Twin Turbo V8 earns its name from the merlette, the blackbird that adorns the original Cadillac crest. The all-new 4.2L Twin Turbo V8 engine delivers 550 horsepower2 and a powerful 640 lb-ft2 of torque. Each Blackwing Twin Turbo V8 engine is a work of art, handbuilt and signed by a single builder in Bowling Green, Kentucky. A true masterpiece.
The high performance Brembo® front brake system was developed specifically for the V-Series. The fixed-caliper, four-piston front brakes deliver powerful braking. It's high performance. Full stop.
10 SPEED TRANSMISSION
Paired with a 10-speed transmission that makes shifting between gears quick and precise, the CT6-V can interpret driving conditions and automatically adjust to the needs of the driver for a smooth and aggressive response.
MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL
Every wheel drives, steers and, with Magnetic Ride Control, adjusts vertical suspension damping within milliseconds, offering you remarkable maneuverability.
2020 CT6-V APPEARANCE
A bold, black mesh sport grille has been designed to make an aggressive statement on any road. The CT6-V has mechanical limited-slip rear differential to increase traction and performance for spirited and track driving.
Strength and style are complemented by a powerful stance and iconic vertical lighting. The CT6-V is powerfully breaking free of tradition.
With the trademark V badge, the CT6-V joins the most advanced Cadillac vehicles the world has ever seen. Welcome to the V family.
V-SERIES SPLIT 5-SPOKE ALLOY WHEEL
Paired with summer only tires3, the V-Series Split 5-Spoke alloy wheels give you the best performance.
Cadillac CT6-V COMFORT
CARBON FIBER ACCENTS
The best of bold worlds, the CT6-V delivers the luxury you expect from a Cadillac with the exhilarating performance of the V-Series. Every inch of carbon fiber is a reminder that you're experiencing the pinnacle of style and performance.
A rare breed, the CT6-V is both athletic and intelligent with seamless technology and an infotainment4 system that connects you to your world.
The performance gauge cluster with V badge and configurable displays is designed to awaken your inner race car driver. Ready, set, gone.
2020 Cadillac CT6-V SAFETY & WARRANTY
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SAFETY
Features such as; Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Forward Collision Alert, and Front Pedestrian Braking add peace of mind to every drive.5
Up to certain speeds, available Forward and Reverse Automatic Braking6 can sense imminent forward and reverse collisions and can automatically engage the brakes.
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
- SAE Certified
- Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For more important tire and wheel information, go to https://my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/tires or see your dealer.
- Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for important feature limitations and information.
- Read the vehicle's owner's manual for important feature limitations and information.