2019 Toyota Camry
2019 Toyota Camry OVERVIEW
2019 Toyota Camry For Sale
“The daring side of dependability.” —Toyota.com
Starting at :
- 19-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels and P235/40R19 tires
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
- Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter and rear-seat vents
- Integrated backup camera78 with dynamic gridlines78
2019 Toyota Camry MODELS
Camry XSE V6
Camry XLE V6
Camry Hybrid LE
Camry Hybrid SE
Camry Hybrid XLE
Toyota Camry For Sale
Impressive 4-Cylinder and V6 Engines
Camry offers a compelling choice of gasoline engines, a responsive 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder and a muscular 3.5-liter V6, each delivering a sophisticated blend of performance and efficiency. Both engines utilize the D-4S direct-injection system, which selects the optimal injection method based on driving conditions to pack a powerful punch while still being fuel-efficient. It proves the rational choice can also be an exciting one.
Enjoy the perfect harmony of a drive that's both relaxed and confident, thanks to Camry's independent MacPherson strut front suspension and sophisticated multi-link rear suspension. They deliver a smooth ride and sharp handling so you can take on any trip from crosstown to cross-country.
Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
Camry's refined Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission enhances every drive. Its use of lightweight materials and low center of gravity not only improve driving stability but also provides a smooth ride at highway speeds and even helps to improve fuel efficiency.
3-Mode Drive Switch (ECO, Normal, Sport)
Three distinct available drive modes give you even more control. Sport Mode indulges your spirited side with a sharper acceleration feel, while ECO Mode adjusts throttle input to maximize your efficiency. Normal Mode blends fuel economy with performance. Thanks to this choice of drive modes, you can instantly tailor your drive to suit the road or your whim, just by pressing a button. And for even more control over your drive, you can always choose your own shift points via the gear-select lever or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
2019 Camry APPEARANCE
Thanks to Camry remarkable cargo volume, measuring up to 15.1 cu. ft. with the rear seatbacks up 47 it's never been easier to take it all with you. A welcome detail includes an ingenious trunk lid with finished hinges that open wider. So now you can pack just about everything with ease.
Smart Key System With Push Button Start
No need to reach into your pocket or purse with Camry's available Smart Key System. 33 Lock and unlock the front doors and open the trunk by simply carrying the Smart Key. Once inside, just press Camry's convenient Push Button Start and you're ready to roll.
Wi-Fi Connect Powered By Verizon
Never miss a connection with Camry's available Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon. 45 The onboard system supports up to five devices, turning Camry into a hotspot almost anywhere you go. Add available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging 44 and leave your wires and worries behind.
Toyota Camry COMFORT
Driver Focused Design
It's a space that's all about you, with an inviting, wide-open sensation. Get behind the wheel and the driver-centric position envelops you with an intuitive feeling. Thanks to the perfectly placed steering wheel controls, everything you need is right at your fingertips.
8-in. Multimedia Touch-Screen
Camry offers an available 8in. multimedia touch-screen with intuitive pinch and zoom navigation controls for a familiar experience. The new Entune™ 3.055 system speaks to your style with a customizable home screen and standard Entune™ 3.0 App Suite56 with available Toyota Connected Services. You'll even welcome the longest trips thanks to Camry being Scout® GPS Link38 compatible and it's available 9-speaker, 800-watt Entune™ Premium Audio with JBL® 51 with Clari-fi™.51
Leather Trimmed 8-Way Power Driver's and Front Passenger Seats
Camry's redesigned, available 8-way power-adjustable driver's and front passenger seats are distinctively shaped with available leather-trimmed contrast stitching. This combination creates an intimate, tactile connection with the road.
Rear-Seat Vents and Heated Front Seats
Camry's rear seats feature the same dynamic and supportive design as the front seats. With available individual rear-seat vents and available heated front seats, Camry puts a premium on everyone's comfort.
2019 Toyota Camry SAFETY & WARRANTY
Basic Warranty 36 month / 36,000 miles
Powertrain Warranty 60 month / 60,000 miles
Rust-Through Warranty 60 month / 60,000 miles
Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
The available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) 46 warns you when a vehicle is detected approaching Camry's blind spot on either side. When Camry is placed in Reverse, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) 57 is designed to detect vehicles approaching from either side. If the system senses cross traffic, it warns you with side mirror indicators and a warning tone.
Ten Airbags Standard
Camry comes standard with an Advanced Airbag System with advanced dual-stage SRS driver and front passenger airbags, in addition to front and rear side curtain airbags. Ten airbags in all, all focused on your safety. 42
Safety Star System™
Smart tech helps keep you safe. This standard comprehensive suite of six advanced safety features helps keep you out of harm's way. The system includes enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), 32 Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) 52 and Smart Stop Technology™ (SST). 26
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan that covers normal factory scheduled maintenance with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota Camry for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 25 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.41
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Toyota Avalon XLE preliminary 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 preliminary mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE with automatic transmission preliminary 30 city/38 hwy/33 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Sienna preliminary 19 city/27 hwy/22 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of printing. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 32 city/40 highway/35 combined mpg for Yaris with automatic transmission. Actual mileage will vary.
- Front and rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential front and rear collisions at speeds of 6 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object's shape and composition, may affect the ability of the front and rear parking assist sonar to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- This floor mat was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, each mat must be secured with its fasteners. Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- JBL® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
- The Toyota model or models shown are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous and may result in vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
- Vehicle's projected resale value is specific to the 2018 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. "Added vehicle equipment" includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
- Extra-cost color.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. The Toyota 4Runner is designed to meet off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Always wear seatbelts. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- 17-in. off-road performance tires are often expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than mileage expectancy, depending upon tires used and driving conditions.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- FOX is a registered trademark of FOX Factory, Inc. (©FOX Factory, Inc.)
- Hill Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Do not overload your vehicle. See Owner's Manual for weight limits and restrictions.