2019 Toyota 86
2019 Toyota 86 OVERVIEW
2019 Toyota 86 For Sale
“Perfection. Improved.” —Toyota.com
Starting at :
- 17-in. twisted spoke alloy wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Multi-Information Display
- Mileage Estimates 21/28/24 (mpg city/highway/combined)19
2019 Toyota 86 MODELS
86 TRD Special Edition
Toyota 86 For Sale
At the heart of 86 is a potent 2.0-liter flat-four engine. With it's horizontally opposed pistons and compact packaging, this engine sits low in the chassis for optimal balance and performance. In the manual transmission equipped 86, this engine reduces friction and pumping loss, helping to provide an optimized power curve. It's got some muscle, too, with the manual transmission-equipped 86 getting 205 horsepower and 156lb.-ft. of torque, plus a red aluminum manifold. In the automatic-equipped 86, it's boxer engine pumps out 200 horsepower and 151 lb.-ft. of torque.
86 comes with a close-ratio 6-speed transmission for breathtaking acceleration and impressive fuel economy. The sequential automatic transmission features a manual shift mode, letting you select the gear you want via the gear-select lever or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. For those who prefer three pedals, the manual transmission gives short, precise throws for a driving experience like no other.
The automatic transmission-equipped 86 comes standard with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Just a simple pull of the lever allows the driver to quickly change gears while keeping both hands on the wheel. This automatic transmission is intelligent, too- it will automatically rev-match when downshifting, giving you buttery-smooth gear changes.
Vehicle Stability Control Full-Off Mode
Designed for track days, 86's unique Vehicle Stability Control Full-Off Mode (VSC)36 sport tuning allows the driver to shut off all stability assists. When on a racetrack, the Full-Off Mode prevents the VSC from kicking in, putting the driver in full control. This helps expert drivers push the envelope of 86 and extract every last drop of performance.
2019 86 APPEARANCE
Brighter light. More efficiency. Striking design. A full complement of LED lighting accentuates the cutting-edge style of 86. Up front, LED lighting is used for the high- and low-beam headlights, integrated Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and turn signal indicators, helping to ensure this sports car won't be ignored. In the rear, LED lighting is used for the taillights, brake lights and rear turn signal indicators, further taking 86 to a new level of cool.
The 86 GT comes equipped with a standard rear wing that expertly blends function and style. Additionally, unique end plates have been designed to capture less turbulent air. Together with the underbody aerodynamic panel, this wing allows for optimal aerodynamic, helping the 86 achieve a drag coefficient of just 0.27.
Vortex generators on the fenders help control turbulent airflow, enhancing the stability of 86. These also work to keep the front end planted firmly to the ground, so you can stay connected to the road.
Toyota 86 COMFORT
The suede-like material shows off the sophisticated side of 86. Granlux® trim accents cover key touch-points on the door panels, upper-seat bolsters, and dash. Adding an extra bit of style is an embossed "86" logo above the passenger-side glove box.
Sport Seats With Silver Contrast Stitching
Deeply bolstered front seats bring comfort to those long drives, and they hold you in place when the roads get twisty. Granlux® trim on the upper side bolsters provide extra grip and an added sense of luxury. And accent silver contrast stitching further enhances the premium feel of 86.
Folding Rear Seat
A standard folding rear seat lets you bring your friends, or your gear, along for the ride. With 6.9 cubic feet of space in the trunk, 25 you can fit those gotta-have items you need for a weekend getaway. Folding the rear seat down increases total cargo area, giving you enough space to carry an extra set of wheels and tires for those race-day excursions.
Display Audio with Navigation
Available on 86 is the Display Audio with Navigation23 system. Unique to the Toyota family, this powerful piece of tech features a high-resolution 7-in. touch-screen display. It's navigation functionality with turn-by-turn directions makes it easy to find your way. Better yet, this system also comes standard with the Aha Radio™ app29 with over 100,000 stations, iPod® 24 connectivity and six speakers, helping power the perfect sound track for every drive.
2019 Toyota 86 SAFETY & WARRANTY
Basic Warranty 36 month / 36,000 miles
Powertrain Warranty 60 month / 60,000 miles
Rust-Through Warranty 60 month / 60,000 miles
Hill Start Assist Control
Every 86 comes standard with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC). 33 This convenient technology helps to keep the vehicle from rolling backward when switching from brake to accelerator on an incline.
Smart Stop Technology
SST30 helps reduce engine power when both that brake and gas pedals are pressed at the same time under certain conditions. The feature doesn't engage if the brake pedal is depressed before the accelerator pedal, allowing time for the driver to move from brake to acceleration. And for those track days, that also means that you can still heel-toe in the manual transmission-equipped 86 without any problems.
Safety Star Sytem™
86 comes standard with the Star Safety System™, a suite of six advanced safety features that includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),36 Traction Control(TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-Free Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) 34 and Smart Stop Technology™. 30
Six airbags come standard on every 86, including a driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, front seat-mounted side airbags, and side curtain airbags.
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Toyota Avalon XLE preliminary 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 preliminary mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE with automatic transmission preliminary 30 city/38 hwy/33 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Sienna preliminary 19 city/27 hwy/22 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of printing. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 32 city/40 highway/35 combined mpg for Yaris with automatic transmission. Actual mileage will vary.
- Front and rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential front and rear collisions at speeds of 6 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object's shape and composition, may affect the ability of the front and rear parking assist sonar to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- This floor mat was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, each mat must be secured with its fasteners. Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- JBL® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
- The Toyota model or models shown are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous and may result in vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
- Vehicle's projected resale value is specific to the 2018 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. "Added vehicle equipment" includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
- Extra-cost color.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. The Toyota 4Runner is designed to meet off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Always wear seatbelts. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- 17-in. off-road performance tires are often expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than mileage expectancy, depending upon tires used and driving conditions.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- FOX is a registered trademark of FOX Factory, Inc. (©FOX Factory, Inc.)
- Hill Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Do not overload your vehicle. See Owner's Manual for weight limits and restrictions.