2019 Toyota 4Runner
2019 Toyota 4Runner OVERVIEW
2019 Toyota 4Runner For Sale
“When your adventures require more.” —Toyota.com
Starting at :
- Keeping you connected is a 6.1-in. touch-screen display. With available heated and ventilated front seats, you're always comfortable.
- 4Runner helps you reach the most-remote corners of the map with available Crawl Control (CRAWL) 35 and Multi-terrain Select.
- Easily access your gear with 4Runner's utility features, such as an available sliding rear cargo 26 deck and power rear glass.
- 4Runner's proven body-on-frame construction has helped it conquer the off-road for over 30 years and counting.
2019 Toyota 4Runner MODELS
MSRP $34,910 1
MSRP $36,740 1
MSRP $38,085 1
TRD Off-Road Premium
MSRP $39,995 1
MSRP $43,225 1
Limited Nightshade Edition
MSRP $44,965 1
MSRP $46,415 1
Toyota 4Runner For Sale
4WD with Active Traction Control
4Runner offers two different 4-Wheel Drive systems: SR5 4WD and TRD Off-Road models utilize part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), while Limited 4WD is equipped with a full-time 4WD system featuring A-TRAC and Torsen® 28 limited-slip center differential with locking feature. 32
The Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) and Crawl Control (CRAWL) 50 are meant to help keep optimal traction, no matter how uneven the terrain is. KDSS automatically adjusts the suspension system for better wheel articulation, while CRAWL automatically modulates the throttle and brakes on five low-speed settings. 32
Multi-terrain Select allows you to choose from four modes that will help regulate wheelspin by adjusting the engine throttle setting and traction control to help provide you with maximum traction on various off-road situations. 32
Lever/Dial-type Transfer Case
All 4WD vehicles require a system to transfer power from the transmission to both front and rear wheels. TRD Off-Road comes with a lever-type transfer case to switch to low range to clear the roughest challenges you encounter, while an electronic transfer case on the SR5/Limited lets you switch with the turn of a dial.
Locking Rear Differential
To help you negotiate uncertain terrain, 4Runner TRD Off-Road has an electronically controlled locking rear differential that evenly distributes engine power to both rear wheels, so they move at the same speed, even if one is off the ground. 32 It also helps to ensure a predictable output to help you maintain a controlled pace over obstacles.
2019 4Runner APPEARANCE
Brilliant during the day, and night. These taillights send a clear signal to everyone around you and help increase visibility. This distinctive look will be sure to attract all the right attention.
Every 4Runner grade has a unique wheel style to enhance its personality. The SR5 comes with 17-in. 6-spoke alloy wheels. TRD Off-Road features rugged 17-in. 7-spoke alloy wheels and black-painted accents. Limited has stylish 20-in. split 6-spoke wheels. 32
Function and style come together in 4Runner's projector-beam headlights. These headlights provide a stronger and higher-focused beam than conventional headlights, and the smoked trim adds a stroke of boldness to their style. These also incorporate Daytime Running Lights (DRL) to help make you more visible to approaching vehicles.
Toyota 4Runner COMFORT
Surrounded by Quality
4Runner's instrument panel shape is tailored to accommodate high-end technology, such as the 6.1-in. high-resolution touch-screen display, standard on all models. Also standard is Optitron instrumentation, which makes the gauges easy to see, day or night.
It may look tough outside, but inside it feels exceptionally refined. That's because we have used premium materials like SofTex® on the SR5 Premium and TRD Off-Road Premium grades, and perforated leather on Limited. It's the perfect blend of ruggedness and comfort.
Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
All 4Runners feature an 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar support. Step up to SR5 Premium or TRD Off-Road Premium and get a 4-way power-adjustable front passenger seat in addition to heated front seats. Limited adds heated and ventilated front seats, plus driver's seat memory to automatically go back to your ideal
Take it all in. Available on 4Runner SR5 Premium and TRD Off-Road Premium and standard on Limited, the power tilt/slide moonroof brings you closer to the great outdoors, without even stepping out of the car.
Active Front Headrests
Designed to help optimize headrest position during certain types of rear-end collisions, driver and front passenger active headrests move slightly up and forward, helping to reduce neck injuries. 52
2019 Toyota 4Runner SAFETY & WARRANTY
Basic Warranty: 36 month/36,000 miles
Powertrain Warranty: 60 month/60,000 miles
Rust-Through Warranty: 60 month/unlimted miles
Restraint Systems: 60 month/60,000 miles
8 Standard Airbags
4Runner is prepared to help protect you and your passengers with our driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger TAP (Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis) front seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags and all-row Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA). 46
Side-impact Door Beams
To help provide extra occupant protection if the vehicle is struck from the side, impact beams are located inside all doors and are designed to absorb energy and help reduce the chance of intrusion into the cabin.
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Proper tire pressure is important not only for good handling and fuel economy, but also for your safety. 4Runner's standard Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) 31 evaluates the pressure of the tires and issues a warning if the pressure becomes critically low.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan that covers normal factory scheduled maintenance with the purchase or lease of every new 4Runner for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 25 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles. 25
Star Safety System™
4Runner comes standard with the Star Safety System™, a suite of six safety features designed to keep you out of harm's way. It includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), 36 Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Brake Assist (BA), 34 Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST). 30
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Toyota Avalon XLE preliminary 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 preliminary mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE with automatic transmission preliminary 30 city/38 hwy/33 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 Sienna preliminary 19 city/27 hwy/22 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of printing. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 32 city/40 highway/35 combined mpg for Yaris with automatic transmission. Actual mileage will vary.
- Front and rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential front and rear collisions at speeds of 6 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object's shape and composition, may affect the ability of the front and rear parking assist sonar to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- This floor mat was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, each mat must be secured with its fasteners. Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- JBL® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
- The Toyota model or models shown are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous and may result in vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
- Vehicle's projected resale value is specific to the 2018 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. "Added vehicle equipment" includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
- Extra-cost color.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. The Toyota 4Runner is designed to meet off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Always wear seatbelts. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- 17-in. off-road performance tires are often expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than mileage expectancy, depending upon tires used and driving conditions.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- FOX is a registered trademark of FOX Factory, Inc. (©FOX Factory, Inc.)
- Hill Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Do not overload your vehicle. See Owner's Manual for weight limits and restrictions.