2019 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible
2019 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible OVERVIEW
2019 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible For Sale
“The Purest Form of Excitement. Open.”
- 4.7-liter V8 engine built by Ferrari with a max speed 179 mph (MC model)
- 454 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Revs to an impressive 7,500 rpm
- A sound that could only come from Maserati
2019 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible MODELS
GranTurismo Convertible Convertible Sport
GranTurismo Convertible Convertible MC
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible For Sale
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible PERFORMANCE
At its heart is an uncompromising engine that lets the GranTurismo Convertible cross continents with the power and speed of a Ferrari-built, 4.7-liter V8.
- Naturally aspirated, high-revving powerplant
- ZF six-speed MC Auto Shift gearbox
- Limited slip differential
- Drive modes: Auto-Normal, Auto-Sport, Manual-Normal, Manual-Sport and I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency)
- Double-wishbone suspension and hydraulic steering
- Brembo brakes and 20-inch alloy wheels
70 Years of GranTurismo
The story of Maserati grand touring began in 1947 with the A6 1500 GT Pininfarina, a luxurious coupe powered by a sophisticated race-car engine. Among its direct descendants are today's GranTurismo Convertibles—exclusive GT automobiles that blend Italian style, technology and immense power—with a soul-stirring soundtrack unique to Maserati.
- The convertible interpretation of the iconic Italian GT
- Powered by a race-inspired, high-revving, naturally aspirated V8 engine
- Top-down exhilaration and dynamic sports-car handling
- Spacious interior with seating for four and ample rear-passenger legroom
- Luxurious interior in leather and wood, or Alcantara and carbon fiber
2019 GranTurismo Convertible APPEARANCE
The GranTurismo Convertible was conceived as a logical exploration of the original GranTurismo. It is a timeless Pininfarina vision that sets the bar for convertible beauty and purity of form.
- Expresses the perfect profile of the coupe in convertible form
- Aggressively sculpted front grille
- Iconic triple side vents
- Near-perfect front-to-rear proportions and weight distribution
- Purposeful, race-proven and aerodynamic shape
Expressing luxury like no other, the GranTurismo Convertible is the work of artisans who apply their skill to every detail of the impeccably finished interior and exterior.
- Quiet, draft-free cabin with three-layer cloth top
- Sport seats available in sumptuous Poltrona Frau™ leather or Alcantara
- Hand-stitched details and Trident-embroidered headrests
- Available trims in wood, carbon-fiber and MC Edition aluminum
- Wide range of paint colors and finishes express every emotion
Options and Features
The GranTurismo Convertible expresses the Maserati philosophy of combining performance and luxury in one design, made more remarkable still with the timeless styling of the world's most beautiful convertible.
The Iconic Convertible, Perfectly Realized
The perfect proportions and harmonious shape of the GranTurismo Convertible reflect the timeless design of the coupe from which it originated. Both reflect the highest achievements in automotive art.
2019 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible COMFORT
Requirements for a true grand tourer are comfort and convenience, and the GranTurismo Convertible delivers plenty of both for all four occupants.
- Automatic top with thermal glass rear window raises or lowers in seconds
- Interior spaciousness unrivaled by any other convertible GT
- Luxurious, multi-way front sport seats with folding front armrest
- Easy Entry rear seating for two adults with ample head and legroom
- Electric opening assist for trunk and doors
With the latest Maserati infotainment package, the GranTurismo offers driver and passengers intuitive engagement, real-world assistance and adaptable enjoyment.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / Bluetooth®
- 11-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System
- SiriusXM® Radio with 1-year trial subscription
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link with 5-year subscription
2019 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible SAFETY & REVIEWS
Maserati Stability Program
The Maserati Stability Program (MSP) monitors driving status and optimizes handling and grip by reducing engine torque and activating the brakes to restore stability within milliseconds.8
Surrounded with Safety
A standard rear-view camera integrates with the on-board monitor to aid reversing. Other functions include ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), Anti-Slip Regulation (ASR), engine brake torque control (MSR), and an Advanced Brake Assist system (ABA), which maximizes stopping power in emergency braking situations.
The Adaptive Light Control system swivels the headlamps through turns, greatly improving road illumination in corners. Daytime Running Lights with LED technology enhance visibility during the day, while the taillamp clusters with 96 LEDs improve visibility at night.
Extra Level of Security
The advanced air bag system has front airbags as well as seat-integrated side-curtain airbags. An extra level of security is provided by an automatic deploying telescopic roll bar system.