2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali OVERVIEW
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali For Sale
All new from the ground up, the Next Generation Sierra Denali combines a bold, proud stance with well-thought-out design details for a presence that dominates unlike any other pickup truck you know.
Starting at :
- 8" Diagonal, Digital Driver Information Center
- Adaptive Ride Control
- Dual-Outlet Exhaust
- Bose® Premium Sound System
GMC Sierra 1500 Denali For Sale
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali PERFORMANCE
Engines to Enhance Your Drive
The Next Generation GMC Sierra Denali’s new powertrains are ready to take on your performance and power needs:
- New 5.3L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission serves up 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque
- New available 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management paired with an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission provides an impressive 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
- New available 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel inline 6-cylinder paired with an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission (late availability)
- All-new Dynamic Fuel Management system enables the engine to operate in 17 different patterns between 2 and 8 cylinders, depending on demand, to optimize power delivery and efficiency
- All-new 10-speed transmission has more gears that mean more ratios, which gives Sierra Denali refined performance and outstanding shift quality
Larger, Stronger Cargo Box
With more volume and upgraded features – like the innovative new tailgate – Sierra Denali’s box takes the cargo-loading experience to a new level:
- Best-in-class cargo volume in standard steel box, from 62.9 to 71.7 cu. ft.1
- High-strength, roll-formed steel for a more durable bed floor
- The available industry-first carbon-fiber CarbonPro Box offers best-in-class resistance to dents, scratches and corrosion (limited availability later in model year)
- The most innovative tailgate ever, the six-function GMC MultiPro™ Tailgate, offers a fold-out step and better access to the bed
- 12 total cargo tie-downs – rated up to 500 lbs per corner
- Improved rear and side task lighting
- New 120V electrical outlet in the bed
- Larger CornerStep footwells in the rear bumper
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali APPEARANCE
Design With Purpose
The Next Generation Sierra Denali’s bigger cab and box creates a dominating presence. Combining style with purpose, wheels that are located closer to the corners create a bold stance and offer better use of cabin space. A larger grille looks impressive and helps supply more airflow to the powerful engine. Signature C-shape lighting and sculpted fog lamp bezels add style along with function.
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali COMFORT
On the road, you want to stay plugged in. With six USB ports, you and your passengers can charge up and keep going.
Wireless Charging Pad
Keep the charging cords at home. When you’re on the road in GMC Sierra Denali, the wireless charging pad, located within easy reach near the cupholders, keeps your compatible smartphone charged and ready.
Bose® Premium Sound System
Premium has a feel and, of course, a sound. The high-quality Bose Premium Sound System is on par with the level of design and performance of Sierra Denali.
Rear Seat Reminder
The Rear Seat Reminder activates when the rear doors are opened and closed up to 10 minutes before or anytime while the vehicle is on. When the engine is then turned off, under certain conditions, five audible alerts and a message in the Driver Information Center remind you to check the rear seat.
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Available Forward Collision Alert
If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, it alerts the driver to a potential collision. It also alerts the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely.
Available Front Pedestrian Braking
If the system detects that a pedestrian is directly ahead and a collision is imminent, and the driver has not already applied the brakes, the system alerts the driver and may even automatically apply the brakes to help the driver avoid or reduce the harm caused by the collision. Performance is limited at night.