2019 GMC Savana Passenger
2019 GMC Savana Passenger OVERVIEW
2019 GMC Savana Passenger For Sale
With so much space to stretch out and store items, the powerfully capable 2019 Savana Passenger Van allows you and your passengers to load up and enjoy the journey.
- 12-Passenger Seating
- 4.3L V6 Engine
- Rear Vision Camera
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Stabilitrak, Electronic Stability Control System With Traction Control
GMC Savana Passenger For Sale
2019 GMC Savana Passenger PERFORMANCE
- 4.3L V-6 with 8-speed automatic transmission: 276 hp, 298 lb-ft of torque
- Available Vortec 6.0L V-8 VVT: 341 hp, 373 lb-ft of torque
- Available 6.0L V-8 SFI Gaseous CNG/LPG-capable engine: 341 hp, 373 lb-ft of torque
- Available 2.8L Duramax Turbo Diesel: 181 hp, 369 lb-ft of torque
Available Eaton® Automatic Locking Rear Differential
When the Eaton locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both to turn in unison for added traction.
2019 GMC Savana Passenger APPEARANCE
Swing-Out Window Glass
Keeps the van well ventilated and helps circulate fresh air throughout the cabin.
2019 GMC Savana Passenger COMFORT
Available Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Along with the convenience of the available Tilt-Wheel™ and available cruise control,1 the leather-wrapped steering wheel provides added comfort to your drive.
Rear Climate Control System
Rear passengers ride comfortably with controls for heat and air conditioning.
With various wheelchair lift options,1 Savana can be upfitted for different wheelchair accommodations.
2019 GMC Savana Passenger SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year / 100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
- First maintenance visit
New Available Forward Collision Alert
If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, it can alert the driver to a potential collision. It also can alert the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely.
Front and Side Airbags
- Driver and front passenger frontal airbags1
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags1 for driver and front passengers
- Standard head-curtain airbags1 for first-, second- and third-row outboard passengers
- Enhanced technology glass in fourth and available fifth rows2