2019 GMC Savana Cutaway
2019 GMC Savana Cutaway OVERVIEW
2019 GMC Savana Cutaway For Sale
The adaptable GMC Savana Cutaway balances engineering and technology to give you a reliable business vehicle that is also a dependable mobile office.
Starting at :
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System
- 4.3L V-6 Engine
- Tow/Haul Mode
- Fuel Tank Capacity Approx. 33 gal.
GMC Savana Cutaway For Sale
2019 GMC Savana Cutaway PERFORMANCE
Available Eaton® Automatic Locking Rear Differential
When the available Eaton locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both to turn in unison for added traction.
Reduce excess shifting when towing or hauling a heavy load with this driver-selectable feature.
2019 GMC Savana Cutaway APPEARANCE
2019 GMC Savana Cutaway COMFORT
Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot
With available 4G LTE Wi-Fi, you have a fast, reliable connection for up to seven devices, up to 50 feet away1 from the Savana Cutaway Van.
Available GMC Infotainment System with Color Touch-Screen and Navigation
- Your command center for all infotainment and navigation options (if equipped)
- Adds voice control and seamless smartphone integration for hands-free calling and phone book access
2019 GMC Savana Cutaway SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year / 100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
- First maintenance visit
StabiliTrak Stability Control System
StabiliTrak electronic stability control system helps improve stability by detecting and reducing traction loss.
New Available Forward Collision Alert
If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, it can alert the driver to a potential collision. It also can alert the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely.