2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van
2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van For Sale
Starting at :
- Safety Canopy® Side-Curtain Airbags
- Rear View Camera With Trailer Hitch Assist
- Rear Recovery Hook
- Passenger A-Pillar Grab Handle
2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van MODELS
Transit Passenger Van XL Passenger Van
Transit Passenger Van XLT Passenger Van
Ford Transit Passenger Van For Sale
Ford Transit Passenger Van PERFORMANCE
3.7L Ti-VCT V6
The standard 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 delivers responsive performance with 275 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. With other engines, intake and exhaust valves typically have to open and close at fixed points, compromising performance. But Ti-VCT virtually eliminates this compromise. With its variable control of valve cam timing, Ti-VCT can optimize performance across the entire range of the power band to match the driving condition of the moment.
GVWR and Payloads
From light to heavy loads, no matter your job’s requirements, the Transit Cargo Van delivers the capability you need. Transit Cargo Van has a GVWR range from 8,600 lbs.* to 10,360 lbs. Payloads go up to 4,640 lbs.*
2019 Transit Passenger Van APPEARANCE
Ford Transit Passenger Van COMFORT
New Passenger Seating Options
New for 2019 is the option of two-, five- and 14-passenger seating. The regular-wheelbase Transit Passenger Van with low or medium roof, now comes in a standard eight-passenger model. The Transit Passenger Van long-wheelbase model, also available with the choice of three roof heights, provides standard 12-passenger seating. 15-passenger seating is standard in the long-wheelbase extended-length van. Aisle seating is also standard on Transit 10-, 12- and 15-passenger vans.
Available SYNC 3 is our easy-to-use, responsive, voice-activated technology. Discover the system’s quick reactions to your conversational voice commands. Experience the smartphone-like touchscreen with impressive responsiveness. You’ll also find a sleek userfriendly interface to help you connect to and control your smartphone. Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via the navigational system. SYNC 3 is fast, smart and easy to use.27
Cold winter mornings have met their match. Available heated front seats make the driving experience comfortable.
The overhead storage bin is one of many conveniences inside the Transit medium- and high-roof models.
Ford Transit Passenger Van ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Side-wind stabilization applies the brakes on one side of the vehicle to reduce the effect of a sudden side wind gust when you are driving. When active, the stability and traction control light flashes and a message may appear in the information display. There may be a slight deceleration, and you may need to make a steering correction to maintain your intended vehicle path.*
Lane-Keeping Alert With Driver Alert
A camera mounted behind the windshield scans road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detects a lane departure. This available feature can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic driving over a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure.10 The Driver Alert System recognizes lane drifting as a sign of tiredness and issues a visual and audio alert.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.