2019 Ford Ranger
2019 Ford Ranger OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Ranger For Sale
Starting at :
- Ranger 4x2: 21 City/ 26 Hwy/ 23 Combined
Ranger 4x4: 20 City/ 24 Hwy/ 22 Combined
- 2.3L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine
- Auto Start/Stop Technology
- 270 Horsepower
2019 Ford Ranger MODELS
Ford Ranger For Sale
Ford Ranger PERFORMANCE
BUILT FORD TOUGH®
Ford engineers set a grueling test regimen to prepare the new Ford Ranger for the demands of multi-terrain travel. Durability trials on roads so punishing that robots were called in to do the driving. Days of constant shaking in the lab to help identify and reduce squeaks and rattles and to tune suspension parts and body mounts for durability and performance. Towing heavy loads over hours up steep grades at 100 degrees Fahrenheit. And traveling under heart-pounding, bone-jarring off-road conditions. The new Ford Ranger. It’s more than up to the challenge of taking on your toughest test.
2.3L EcoBoost® With Best-In-Class Gas Torque
Raw torque rules when you're taking on the rugged demands of off-road terrain. And the new Ford Ranger beats all other gas-powered pickups in its class with a torque rating of 310lb.-ft. The 270 horses under the hood are mighty impressive too. The 2.3l EcoBoost® is engineered with a twin-scroll turbocharger that extracts exhaust gas from pairs of cylinders in alternating sequence, maximizing pulse energy to the turbine wheel for responsiveness on demand with virtually no lag. The 10-speed SelectShift® automatic, featuring Ford-Patented technology, optimizes gear progressions and delivers smooth, quick shifting up and down the gearbox.
Best In Class Payload and Towing
You carry gear — and lots of it. And the new Ford Ranger has these big advantages over other gas-powered midsize pickups: best-in-class maximum 1,860-lb. payload* and 7,500- lb. tow** ratings. Need to haul more? Tow more? Head out to your next adventure in the all-new Ranger.
High Strength Steel Frame
The foundation of outstanding off-road capability is strength. That’s why Ford engineers made the backbone of the new Ranger a fully boxed, high-strength steel frame with six crossmembers — plus steel bumpers and tow hooks mounted directly to the frame for ruggedness and durability.
2019 Ranger APPEARANCE
Ford Ranger COMFORT
Supercab or Supercrew®
Versatility is a big reason people drive pickup trucks. And Ford Ranger offers two ways to go. The SuperCab provides seating for two up front with bucket seats and two in the rear with the bench seat, which includes under-seat storage. If you want the space behind the front seats only for carrying gear, you can have the rear seat removed in the XL model. And there’s the more spacious and comfortable Ranger SuperCrew® with the conveniences of four full-size doors, seating for up to five, and rear under-seat storage. The SuperCab comes with a 6-ft. bed, the SuperCrew with a 5-ft. bed.
Ford and Waze
Head out in your Ford Ranger to your next off-road adventure using the popular, crowdsourced Waze navigation app, accessible through available SYNC® 3 AppLink® . While on your way, touch bases with other users, share information to find the best routes, and get real-time alerts to accidents, hazards and traffic jams. Want to make Waze really easy to operate? Set it up on the center dash screen’s large touchscreen display — and use voice commands for hand-free operation.* Waze is available via iPhone® through SYNC 3 with Software Version 3.0; also available on Android Auto™ .
B&O Sound System By Bang & Olufsen
Enjoy outstanding entertainment with the power and clarity of the available B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, designed to create a customized audio experience by incorporating specifically tailored speaker placement, tuning and calibration. Among its features: an integrated microphone monitoring background noise to ensure outstanding playback, up to 675 watts of amplified power, and 10 premium speakers.
STX Appearance Package
The STX Appearance Package adds bold styling elements to the Ranger XL model. Included in the package are 17" silver-painted aluminum wheels, Carbon Black bumpers, fog lamps, box decal, and premium cloth four-way Ebony black seats.
Ford Ranger ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Ranger SAFETY & WARRANTY
BLIS™ With Trailer Coverage
It's rush hour on the interstate. You're towing a boat on a weekend getaway to a remote mountain lake. And you need to change lanes. If this situation sounds daunting, it usually is. But BLIS® with Trailer Coverage can help ease lane-change anxiety- it can alert you if a vehicle is detected in your vehicle's blind spot or even alongside the trailer you're towing.
Pre-Collision Assist With Automatic Emergency Braking
Getting to your off-road destination should be as enjoyable as the adventure that awaits you. But hazards along the way can arise. This feature scans the road ahead and can alert you to potential collisions with vehicles or pedestrians detected in your path. If an impact becomes imminent and you don't take corrective action, the breaks apply automatically. But don't worry- they'll only activate if they're needed.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.