2019 Ford Flex
2019 Ford Flex OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Flex For Sale
Starting at :
- 3.5L EcoBoost® Engine
- PowerFold® 3rd-Row Seat
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Front Wheel Drive (standard)
2019 Ford Flex MODELS
Ford Flex For Sale
Ford Flex PERFORMANCE
3.5L EcoBoost® Engine
The 3.5L EcoBoost® Engine is engineered for exceptional power-efficiency- the ability to deliver a high level of performance you might not expect from a V6 configuration. The EcoBoost® has impressive power ratings of two technologies: direct injection of fuel quickly and efficiently into the combustion chambers (instead of intake inputs) and twin turbochargers for an instantaneous surge of power, whether you're starting form a dead stop or accelerating on the highway. EcoBoost® is teamed with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive and available with the Flex Limited model.
Active Park Assist
No need to dread parallel parking anymore. Available Active Park Assist helps make it a breeze. While driving slowly by parking spots, simply activate this feature and it scans for available parking spaces. Ultrasonic sensors measure the distance to the curb and other parked cars. Once the right spot is identified, you’re signaled to stop and accept the system’s assistance. You control the shifting, accelerating and braking.10
Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning
Available Adaptive Cruise Control goes beyond conventional cruise control. When its radar detects traffic slowing ahead, your vehicle also slows — and resumes the set speed when traffic speed ahead increases. Available Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support can alert you if it senses a potential collision with the car in front of you. A display flashes on the windshield and provides an audible warning. If you don’t react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake.10
AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™ )
AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™ ) uses gyroscopic sensors to measure vehicle roll and turning rates. Corner or swerve too quickly and the RSC applies brake pressure and reduces engine power to help keep your vehicle under control.39 And it all happens in the time it takes to blink an eye. Available trailer sway control works with RSC to determine if the trailer is swaying. If necessary, the trailer sway control applies precise braking or adjusted engine torque to help bring both vehicle and trailer under control.39 Trailer sway control is included in the Class III Trailer Tow Package for SEL and Limited.
2019 Flex APPEARANCE
Ford Flex COMFORT
Comfortable. Even Before You’re Seated
The Flex accommodates up to seven passengers across three rows of comfortable seating. But comfort is a Flex design feature that begins even before you get seated. With a ground clearance of just 5.9 inches, the Flex is exceptionally easy to get into (and out of). Now add available features such as the one-touch PowerFold® third-row seat, heated steering wheel, heated/cooled front seats, multipanel Vista Roof® (shown), plus power-assist features. It’s easy to see why the Ford Flex is such a great SUV for family travel or business commuting.
Cargo and Storage
Flex provides lots of cargo space. Fold the third-row seats flat for 43.2 cu. ft. of room. Fold the second-row seats flat for up to 83.2 cu. ft. A first-row console, first- and second-row door storage pockets, map pockets behind the first-row seats, third-row storage in the armrests and a large lockable glove compartment allow for storing smaller items. There are also up to 10 cup and bottle holders.
Rain-Sensing Front Wipers
When activated by the driver, the available rain-sensing wipers turn on automatically when rain or snow is detected on the windshield. You can select the sensitivity level. *Rain-Sensing feature must be deactivated before entering a car wash.
Navigation With SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®
With available Navigation With SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® 34, SYNC® 3 27 features easy destination entry. It's easy to locate that hard-to-find Thai restaurant, the nearest ATM or a highly rated coffee shop. Plus, responsive, adaptive search results are based upon your preferences. With SYNC 3, you can easily get to your destination with audible turn-by-turn navigation, along with continuously updated directions, weather information, traffic delays, alternate route suggestions and more.34
Ford Flex ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Flex SAFETY & WARRANTY
BLIS® With Cross-Traffic Alert
Enjoy the added assurance that the available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert provides. Radar technology identifies a vehicle detected in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. Cross-Traffic Alert also uses radar to watch for traffic behind your vehicle as you're slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway. If cross-traffic sensors detect a vehicle approaching from up to 15 yards away, you will be audibly and visually alerted.10
Rear View Camera With Backup Assist Grid
Put the vehicle in reverse and the standard rear view camera automatically displays the image of what's behind your vehicle as you're slowly backing up.10 Backup assist grid makes it easy to navigate in reverse. Shown on the available 8-inch center-stack screen.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.