2019 Ford Fiesta
2019 Ford Fiesta OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Fiesta For Sale
Starting at :
- Seating For 5
- EPA- Est. City/HWY Standard 27/35 MPG
- SYNC® with AppLink®
- Rear View Camera
2019 Ford Fiesta MODELS
Fiesta S Sedan
Fiesta SE Sedan
Fiesta SE Hatch
Ford Fiesta For Sale
Ford Fiesta PERFORMANCE
The Fiesta ST meets the definition of exhilarating power and agile handling to perfection, with its turbocharged and direct-injected 1.6L EcoBoost® engine mated to a slick-shifting six-speed manual transmission and cranking out 197 horsepower and 202 lb.- ft. of torque.* And that’s just for starters. ST features unique sport-tuned suspension components matching the power under the sleek hood, plus standard Torque Vectoring Control technology to help manage understeer when cornering, large four-wheel disc brakes, and 17-inch Rado Gray-painted aluminum wheels with W-rated tires for summer performance.
Torque Vectoring Control
Once you’re into a curve, G-forces tend to transfer more traction to the outside tires than to the inside ones. Standard Torque Vectoring Control enhances that strength by transferring torque to the wheels that have the most grip, reducing understeer and forcing the front end to hug the inside of the curve.
For those who appreciate a sporty feel and the control of a clutch-actuated manual transmission, the Fiesta S. SE and ST-Line models come with a five-speed manual while the high-output Fiesta ST has a slick-shifting six-speed on the floor. But if automatic convenience is your preference, there’s the PowerShift six-speed with SelectShift,® optional in the S, SE and ST-Line.
Excellent Gas Mileage
You have a lot of choices with the Ford Fiesta, especially with available engines. The 1.6L Ti-VCT (twin independent variable camshaft timing) I-4 engine is standard in the S, SE and ST-Line. It’s engineered for responsive performance with its 120 horsepower and 112 lb.-ft. of torque. And the 1.6L EcoBoost® engine in the ST churns out a pin-you-in-your-seat 197 horsepower and 202 lb.-ft. of torque.
2019 Fiesta APPEARANCE
Ford Fiesta COMFORT
Express Yourself In A Fiesta
Ford Fiesta is the small car that’s big on value, beginning with the entry-level S and the impressively equipped SE. There’s also the sporty 1.6L EcoBoost® engine in the Fiesta ST, and the new ST-Line. Once you’ve chosen the Fiesta that fits you best, you have a wide array of features, including 10 eye-catching colors, that leave you feeling cool, clever and confident.
Technology Enhances Your Day To Day With Fiesta
Available SYNC® 327 offers the latest in voice-activated and touchscreen commands connecting you to people, music, and the available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link.® Then there’s premium sound, courtesy of the available Audio System from Sony® with HD Radio™ Technology. Also available is Sirius XM® Radio with over 150 channels, including commercial-free music, sports, talk and more.
Inside Ford Fiesta, you’ll find soft materials, a tech-friendly center console, available ambient lighting and metallic-painted accents.
Performance and fun are the name of the game in Fiesta, but the flexible cargo area gives you the space you need for your life on the go.
Ford Fiesta ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Fiesta SAFETY & WARRANTY
AdvanceTrac® Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
AdvanceTrac® automatically applies the brakes and modulates engine torque whenever it detects wheelslip. Working with AdvanceTrac® technology, the Anti-Lock Brake System helps maintain braking control under conditions such as ice, gravel or rain, providing confident stopping power.39
Rear View Camera
Get a clear picture of what’s behind your vehicle and see things you might otherwise miss.10 Shift into Reverse and slowly back up – the rear view camera automatically transmits the image to the display screen in the center stack.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.