2019 Ford F-150
2019 Ford F-150 OVERVIEW
2019 Ford F-150 For Sale
Starting at :
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine With Auto Start/Stop Technology
- AM/FM Stereo With Clock
- SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- 4.2” Center-Stack Screen With Audio Controls Details
2019 Ford F-150 MODELS
F-150 King Ranch®
Ford F-150 For Sale
Ford F-150 PERFORMANCE
Hard-Working, Smart Pickup Box
F-150 offers not only best-in-class payload* but also a pickup bed that can be equipped to make work easier and maximize productivity. Available features include: Flexible, configurable BoxLink™ system. LED box lights. Stowable loading ramps. Integrated tailgate step with lift assist. Remote tailgate release (lock or unlock and lower the tailgate). Class-exclusive* deployable box side steps available on all cab configurations, including the SuperCrew® with 5.5-ft. pickup box. Heavy-Duty Payload Package.
Shifting into four-wheel drive is as easy as turning a dial with the electronic shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system. ESOF lets you choose two four-wheel-drive modes (4x4 low or high) as well as two-wheel drive. LARIAT, King Ranch® , Limited, Platinum and Raptor models also include automatic 4WD mode. The FX4 Off-Road Package includes electronic-locking rear differential (locks the rear axle completely for enhanced traction at both wheels), Hill Descent Control™, off-road tuned shock absorbers, skid plates, and “FX4 Off-Road” decal. Plus, the available 360-degree camera with split-view display is helpful when you’re maneuvering in tight spaces and on off-road trails.
Extreme Off-Road Handling
Ford engineers went all out to enable the F-150 Raptor to take on punishing terrain that would be off-limits for a conventional 4-wheeler. They chose class-exclusive* FOX live valve monotube shocks with internal bypass technology featuring an electronic solenoid valve that provides continuously variable compression damping. The Torque-On-Demand® transfer case automatically applies torque with fast responsiveness to the front or rear. The electronic-locking rear differential, when engaged, locks the axle for a firmer grip at both wheels. And the Raptor rides on BFGoodrich® All Terrain KO2 Tires. Available beadlock-capable wheels that let you air down the tires for enhanced traction.
A Tough Performance To Follow
The competition isn’t catching up to the Ford F-150 anytime soon — and may never. That’s because the F-150 sets the high standards for light-duty full-size pickups with its lightweight, high-strength military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and bed. This is not aluminum in the household sense, but heat-treated and hardened aluminum alloy — the same high-grade 6000 series used in military and industrial applications. The results? Best-in-class payload and towing.* A mighty hard performance to follow.
2019 F-150 APPEARANCE
Ford F-150 COMFORT
8-Inch LCD Productivity Screen
The available 8" LCD productivity screen provides useful information from fuel economy to towing data, all right in front of you on the instrument cluster. You can create a customized home screen using four menu options — Trip/Fuel, Truck Info, Towing, Off-Road — and access your most frequently used screens in one place. Standard in F-150 LARIAT, King Ranch® , Platinum and Limited.
STX Interior Upgrades
Along with sport interior accents, the STX Appearance Package includes SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
Spacious four-door, five-passenger SuperCrew®. Room to relax on a tough workday.
110-Volt/400-Watt Power Inverter
The available 110-volt/400-watt conventional AC plug-in outlet can power what you need to get things done.
Ford F-150 ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford F-150 SAFETY & WARRANTY
Blis® (Blind Spot Information System)
Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System)* signals you in the outside mirror when a vehicle is detected in a blind spot — and provides coverage for the truck you’re driving as well as the trailer you’re towing. The cross-traffic alert feature can detect a vehicle passing behind when you’re slowly backing out of a driveway or parking place.
Pre-Collision Assist And Lane-Keeping System
The Ford F-150 offers technologies to assist you in unexpected situations: (1) Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking* scans the road ahead. When a potential collision is detected, you get a visual warning on the windshield as well as an audible alert. And the brakes precharge and increase sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you brake. If corrective action is not taken and a collision becomes imminent, the brakes can apply automatically. (2) Lane-Keeping System** vibrates the steering wheel or gives torque sensations, or both if you choose, when you drift too close to a lane marker.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.