2019 Ford Explorer
2019 Ford Explorer OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Explorer For Sale
Starting at :
- Automatic LED Low-Beam Headlamps
- Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips
- Seating For 7
- AdvanceTrac® With Roll Stability Control™
2019 Ford Explorer MODELS
Ford Explorer For Sale
Ford Explorer PERFORMANCE
3.5L EcoBoost® Engine
The 3.5L EcoBoost® combines turbocharging and direct injection. It generates best-in-class15 365 V6 horsepower plus 350 lb.-ft. of torque.68 This EcoBoost is standard in the Explorer Sport and Platinum, which also feature standard Intelligent 4WD with the Terrain Management System™ plus Hill Descent Control™.
Terrain Management System™
Come snow, gravel, sand or grass, you’ll be ready. The available Terrain Management System™ has four settings for you to choose from depending on the road or path you travel.
Towing and Trailer Sway Control
Building on AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™, the standard trailer sway control selectively brakes and adjusts engine power to maintain trailer control.39 The result is stability and control, even when towing large loads. When properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 lbs. The Class II Trailer Tow Package is optional with the 2.3L EcoBoost® engine. The Class III Trailer Tow Package is available for the 3.5L Ti-VCT engine, and comes standard with the 3.5L EcoBoost engine. Either the Class II or III Trailer Tow Package is needed for towing.
Hill Descent Control™
Hill start assist and Hill Descent Control help keep your vehicle’s power and capability under control, particularly when you’re towing. When you’re stopped on an incline, standard hill start assist automatically works with the anti-lock brakes to hold the vehicle in place for up to two seconds while you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator. On 4WD models, you can activate standard Hill Descent Control so the braking system automatically engages as needed to help keep you in control while descending a steep grade.10
2019 Explorer APPEARANCE
Ford Explorer COMFORT
The Explorer can carry up to seven passengers and has available multicontour front seats with Active Motion®.
Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
Personalize your comfort level, and your front-seat passenger’s, with individualized temperature settings, courtesy of the available dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control.
Explorer delivers when you need configurable cargo space. With the second- and third-row seats in the upright position, you have maximum seating plus 21 cubic feet of cargo space. With just the third-row seats folded, there is 43.9 cubic feet of total storage capacity. And with both the second- and third-row seats folded flat, Explorer provides up to 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space. What’s more, there’s a storage area under the floor for smaller items. For cargo space on demand, there is the available PowerFold® third-row seat and the 50/50 split-folding seat that folds flat at the touch of a button.
SYNC® 3 is our easy-to-use, responsive voice-activated technology. Discover the system’s quick reactions to your conversational voice commands. Experience the smartphone-like touchscreen with impressive responsiveness. You’ll also find a sleek user-friendly interface to help you connect to and control your smartphone. Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via the optional navigation. SYNC 3 is fast, smart and easy to use.27
Ford Explorer ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Explorer SAFETY & WARRANTY
AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™
Standard AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC® ) uses two gyroscopic sensors to monitor yaw and roll rates. This allows AdvanceTrac with RSC to help you maintain control whenever it detects wheelslip, understeer, oversteer or roll motion. It also helps maintain control in various road conditions such as ice, gravel or rain. AdvanceTrac with RSC also features Curve Control, which will slow the vehicle down when it senses that it’s going too fast for a particular curve.39
Class-Exclusive Curve Control15
Curve Control will slow you down as much as 10 mph in approximately one second when it senses that you’re going too fast for a particular curve. Employing throttle reduction and four-wheel braking, it’s always active in helping you maintain control around curves. Also, it functions on dry or wet pavement and is particularly useful when you’re entering or exiting freeway off- or on-ramps too fast. Curve Control, standard on all Explorer models, is an enhancement to AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™., 39
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.