2019 Ford Edge
2019 Ford Edge OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Edge For Sale
Starting at :
- Ford Co-Pilot360™
- Post-Collision Braking
- Twin-Scroll 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with All-Wheel Drive Disconnect
2019 Ford Edge MODELS
Ford Edge For Sale
Ford Edge PERFORMANCE
The First SUV From The Ford Performance Team
Two available engines provide more than enough attitude under the hood – the turbocharged, direct-injection twin-scroll 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, and the athletic 2.7L EcoBoost.® These engines were designed, engineered and built to provide the power, performance and fuel efficiency that today’s accelerated lifestyle demands.
Auto Start-Stop Technology
Auto Start-Stop Technology is standard on SE 2.0L EcoBoost® FWD models and can help reduce fuel consumption and vehicle emissions during city driving. When the vehicle comes to a stop, the engine automatically shuts off and then seamlessly restarts when your foot leaves the brake pedal.
Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission with Active Warm Up
You don’t have to know how to drive a manual transmission or learn how to master a clutch to enjoy the sporty feel of shifting gears. Using race-inspired technology, the steering wheel-mounted paddles provide an engaged driving experience by letting you easily and quickly go from gear to gear without taking your hands off the wheel.
The 2019 Edge delivers all the pickup, horsepower and torque you’ll need to keep you in the fast lane. That’s because it’s powered by our dynamic twin-turbo 2.7-liter EcoBoost® engine that features a light compact graphite iron engine block and aluminum heads. This lightweight powerhouse can crank out an impressive 335 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque.68 So get behind the wheel of the ST and feel the thrill of a 2.7L EcoBoost® — the most powerful gas V6 engine in its class.15
2019 Edge APPEARANCE
Ford Edge COMFORT
Stylish Interior Design
You’ll see the attention to detail everywhere you look inside the 2019 Edge. The quality and craftsmanship is reflected in the way that style and everyday usability come together in the modern, refined look and feel of the instrument panel, center stack, door trim, floor console and new rotary e-shifter.
Luxury Inside. Style Outside.
The overall craftsmanship and attention to detail can be seen both inside and out of Edge Titanium. The interior features a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats. Other smart touches include standard metal-plated accents, mechanical stripe aluminum applique, illuminated scuff plates and ambient lighting. The exterior design features a bright beltline molding matched with chrome accents and standard 19-inch wheels. Also available are 20-inch wheels.
B&O™ Premium Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
Enjoy your personal sound studio, wherever you go. An available B&O™ Premium Sound System by Bang & Olufsen offers a superior, immersive listening experience for everyone on board.
Available SYNC® 3 with Ford+Alexa
Introducing Ford+Alexa–bringing the amazing capabilities of Amazon Alexa from your home to the road. By using the Ford+Alexa app and connecting via SYNC® 3 AppLink®, you’ll have access to Voice Navigation, Traffic Information, over 45,000 Skills, Amazon Prime shopping and can even control your supported Smart Home devices. Stay connected, no matter where you are.
Ford Edge ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Edge SAFETY & WARRANTY
Available Evasive Steering Assist
Evasive Steering Assist* can help you avoid a potential collision with a slower-moving or stopped vehicle detected in front of you. It can provide steering support when there’s no time to avoid hitting something by braking alone.10
Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
This innovative feature* can detect and help you prevent a potential collision with pedestrians and vehicles in your forward path.10
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.