2019 Ford Edge
2019 Ford Edge OVERVIEW
2019 Ford Edge For Sale
Starting at :
- Ford Co-Pilot360™
- Post-Collision Braking
- Twin-Scroll 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with All-Wheel Drive Disconnect
2019 Ford Edge MODELS
Ford Edge For Sale
Ford Edge PERFORMANCE
The First SUV From The Ford Performance Team
Two available engines provide more than enough attitude under the hood – the turbocharged, direct-injection twin-scroll 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, and the athletic 2.7L EcoBoost.® These engines were designed, engineered and built to provide the power, performance and fuel efficiency that today’s accelerated lifestyle demands.
Auto Start-Stop Technology
Auto Start-Stop Technology is standard on SE 2.0L EcoBoost® FWD models and can help reduce fuel consumption and vehicle emissions during city driving. When the vehicle comes to a stop, the engine automatically shuts off and then seamlessly restarts when your foot leaves the brake pedal.
Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission with Active Warm Up
You don’t have to know how to drive a manual transmission or learn how to master a clutch to enjoy the sporty feel of shifting gears. Using race-inspired technology, the steering wheel-mounted paddles provide an engaged driving experience by letting you easily and quickly go from gear to gear without taking your hands off the wheel.
The 2019 Edge delivers all the pickup, horsepower and torque you’ll need to keep you in the fast lane. That’s because it’s powered by our dynamic twin-turbo 2.7-liter EcoBoost® engine that features a light compact graphite iron engine block and aluminum heads. This lightweight powerhouse can crank out an impressive 335 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque.68 So get behind the wheel of the ST and feel the thrill of a 2.7L EcoBoost® — the most powerful gas V6 engine in its class.15
2019 Edge APPEARANCE
Ford Edge COMFORT
Stylish Interior Design
You’ll see the attention to detail everywhere you look inside the 2019 Edge. The quality and craftsmanship is reflected in the way that style and everyday usability come together in the modern, refined look and feel of the instrument panel, center stack, door trim, floor console and new rotary e-shifter.
Luxury Inside. Style Outside.
The overall craftsmanship and attention to detail can be seen both inside and out of Edge Titanium. The interior features a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats. Other smart touches include standard metal-plated accents, mechanical stripe aluminum applique, illuminated scuff plates and ambient lighting. The exterior design features a bright beltline molding matched with chrome accents and standard 19-inch wheels. Also available are 20-inch wheels.
B&O™ Premium Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
Enjoy your personal sound studio, wherever you go. An available B&O™ Premium Sound System by Bang & Olufsen offers a superior, immersive listening experience for everyone on board.
Available SYNC® 3 with Ford+Alexa
Introducing Ford+Alexa–bringing the amazing capabilities of Amazon Alexa from your home to the road. By using the Ford+Alexa app and connecting via SYNC® 3 AppLink®, you’ll have access to Voice Navigation, Traffic Information, over 45,000 Skills, Amazon Prime shopping and can even control your supported Smart Home devices. Stay connected, no matter where you are.
Ford Edge ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford Edge SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Available Evasive Steering Assist
Evasive Steering Assist* can help you avoid a potential collision with a slower-moving or stopped vehicle detected in front of you. It can provide steering support when there’s no time to avoid hitting something by braking alone.10
Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
This innovative feature* can detect and help you prevent a potential collision with pedestrians and vehicles in your forward path.10
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
68. Achieved with premium fuel.