2019 Ford EcoSport
2019 Ford EcoSport OVERVIEW
2019 Ford EcoSport For Sale
Starting at :
- Heated front bucket seats
- Power moonroof with sunshade
- SYNC®3 with Apple CarPlay™160 and Android Auto™compatability161 and two smart-charging ports
- SYNC AppLink® with Waze and Ford + Alexa integration*
- Rear View Camera and Reverse Sensing System
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
2019 Ford EcoSport MODELS
Ford EcoSport For Sale
Ford EcoSport PERFORMANCE
Ready To Go
Feel at home in any environment. With versatile seating, a standard Cargo Management System and two engines to choose from, this SUV is designed to accommodate you on all your adventures, from the great outdoors to the grocery store. So go. And enjoy the ride.
Conserve Your Energy
Auto Start-Stop Technology cannot only help reduce fuel consumption and emissions, but it can also potentially save you money at the pump. The system automatically shuts off the engine when it's not needed — such as when you're idling at a traffic light. If the situation calls for it, you can turn off this feature with the press of a button on the center console. Smart and responsible. That's your ride. And you.
Ford EcoBoost engines have proven their performance. The standard 1.0L EcoBoost in the 2019 Ford EcoSport is no exception. Turbocharged and featuring direct injection, it delivers enough power to get you wherever you need to go.
Available 2.0L Ti-VCT (GDI) Engine with Intelligent 4WD
The available 2.0L Ti-VCT (GDI) engine is turbocharged with direct injection for impressive power. Meanwhile, Intelligent 4WD offers enhanced handling on a variety of road conditions.
2019 EcoSport APPEARANCE
Ford EcoSport COMFORT
There's Room To Spare
The EcoSport standard Cargo Management System features 30 distinct areas, including an adjustable rear load floor and shelf you can use to customize how you stow your gear. Or create even more personal storage solutions with the available Cargo Management Package featuring a cargo net and organizers.
Heated Front Seats
Heated leather-trimmed seating offers warmth on cold days. Standard on the EcoSport SE and above.
Enjoy the Journey
Comfort comes standard in the 2019 Ford EcoSport. You'll settle into a cabin that's been thoughtfully designed to ensure maximum convenience, connectedness and enjoyment.
An available 8-inch touch screen. A leather shift knob. A stylish Ebony interior. Eight beverage holders. Plus, a raised driver's seat that positions you for a better view of the road ahead. Those are just a few reasons you'll love driving the 2019 EcoSport.
Ford EcoSport ACCESSORIES
2019 Ford EcoSport SAFETY & WARRANTY
Because Sometimes Life's an Uphill Climb.
You're at a red light. On a hill. Rest easy. Hill start assist can help you switch from brake to gas without rolling backward. The system is activated automatically when you press the brake pedal on a slope.
BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
Available BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert uses radar to identify a vehicle detected in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. Cross-Traffic Alert also uses radar to watch for traffic behind your vehicle as you're slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway. If cross-traffic sensors detect a vehicle approaching from up to 15 yards away, you will be audibly and visually alerted.
MyKey® Can Help Younger Drivers Build Responsible Habits
Ford MyKey® technology helps parents encourage teenagers to drive more responsibly. Program your key to a restricted driving setting that promotes good habits, such as mandating safety belt use, limiting top speed and decreasing audio volume.
Note. Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.
1. MSRP for base vehicle shown excluding destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford Credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
10. Driver Assist Features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Small Hybrid Vehicles (C-MAX Hybrid); Subcompact Cars (Fiesta); High-Performance Subcompact Cars (Fiesta ST); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); High-Performance Small Cars (Focus ST); Small Electric Vehicles (Focus Electric); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Midsize Hybrid Sedans (Fusion Hybrid); Midsize Plug-in Hybrid Sedans (Fusion Energi); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); 300+ HP Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty); Full-Size Vans (Transit/E-Series); Small Cargo Vans (Transit Connect); 6-7 Classic Conventional Cabs (Medium Duty) based on Ford segmentation.
20. For dealer ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
27. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated. Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
34. Available Feature. SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink requires any compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connected to Ford SYNC. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See owner.Ford.com.
68. Horsepower and torque ratings achieved with 93-octane fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
160. Available feature. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Apple CarPlay is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software update and purchase a hardware upgrade through your dealer. Not available on 2016 model year Transit. Requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS and active data service. SYNC 3 does not control Apple CarPlay while in use. Apple is solely responsible for their functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple, Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Apple Maps and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
161. Requires phone with active data service and compatible software. SYNC 3 does not control 3rd party products while in use. 3rd Parties are solely responsible for their respective functionality.
162. SYNC Connect is an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles and includes service for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. FordPass is available on the App Store® or Google Playtm. Message and data rates may apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
163. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply. SYNC® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
164. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
165. SYNC® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
166. Roadside assistance is available to everyone. Fees may apply.
167. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
168. SYNC® Applink is compatible with select smartphone platforms and requires any compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connected to Ford SYNC. Commands may vary by phone and Applink software. Message and data rates may apply.
169. FordPass Park is available in select cities.
170. SYNC Connect includes service for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. The Wi-Fi hotspot includes a trial subscription of three months or three gigabytes – whichever comes first. After the trial subscription, a wireless service plan is required for the Wi-Fi hotspot. FordPass™ is available on the App Store® or Google Play™. Message and data rates may apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
171. SYNC 3/FordPass Connect are available features. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Wi-Fi requires FordPass Connect, which includes complimentary 1-year subscription for remote features, excluding Wi-Fi hotspot, and starts with vehicle sale date. Subscription is subject to compatible 4G network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect future functionality. Certain restrictions, third-party terms, or message/data rates may apply. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins upon AT&T activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.att.com/ford. FordPass smartphone app is compatible with select smartphone platforms available via download. Google and logos are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Requires phone with active data service and compatible software. SYNC does not control third-party products while in use. Third parties are solely responsible for the respective functionality. Android Auto and logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
172. Track use only
173. Prices may vary depending on form of payment.
174.SYNC 3/SYNC Connect are available features. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Wi-Fi requires SYNC Connect, which includes complimentary 5-year subscription for remote features excluding Wi-Fi hotspot, and starts with vehicle sale date. Subscription is subject to compatible 4G network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect future functionality. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms, or message/data rates may apply. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins upon AT&T activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary 5-year subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.att.com/ford. FordPass smartphone app is compatible with select smartphone platforms available via download.