2019 Chevrolet Camaro
2019 Chevrolet Camaro OVERVIEW
2019 Chevrolet Camaro For Sale
“Putting the thrill in every ride” —Chevrolet.com
- 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Stabilitrak, Electronic Stability Control System With Traction Control
- 6-Speaker Audio System
2019 Chevrolet Camaro MODELS
Chevrolet Camaro For Sale
Chevrolet Camaro PERFORMANCE
The Heart Of A Sports Car
- 275 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque
- Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- EPA-estimated 31 MPG highway
- 0 to 60 times of 5.4 seconds and 5.5 seconds
- Standard on Camaro LS, 1LT and 2LT
Open Up To Exhilaration
The Camaro Convertible offers the same roof line as the Camaro Coupe with a fully automatic soft-top that seamlessly disappears beneath the hard tonneau cover with the push of a single button — even at speeds up to 30 mph — or remotely using the key fob. And with modular underbody bracing, you’ll experience the same sharp, nimble handling as the Coupe.
Set Things In Motion
A range of transmission options gets your gears going.
- 6-speed manual featuring a short-throw shifter and Active Rev Matching on SS and ZL1
- Available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic (Available on LS and LT)
- 10-speed paddle-shift automatic (available on ZL1 and newly available on SS)
2019 Camaro APPEARANCE
Make It Yours
Choose from a wide selection of wheels, stripes, emblems, floormats and other accessories to give your Camaro a custom look that’s anything but ordinary.
Chevrolet Camaro COMFORT
Offering driver-centric technologies that enhance the performance driving experience, the 2019 Camaro makes brute force a thing of the past. Its new Chevrolet Infotainment System adds real-time traffic information to the available navigation system, allows Bluetooth® capability for two active phones at once, and more.
Your Own Digital Pit Crew
Standard on 2SS and ZL1 (excludes 1LE), the Rear Camera Mirror offers a less obstructed view of the world behind Camaro. It employs a camera tucked away under the rear spoiler to offer a real-time display with zoom, vertical tilt and brightness adjustments or a traditional inside rearview mirror.
Driver Mode Selector
Customize your driving experience with the Driver Mode Selector. Choose between Sport, Tour, Snow/Ice (excludes LT 1LE) and Track (only on LT 1LE, SS and ZL1) to instantly adjust up to eight different vehicle characteristics.
2019 Chevrolet Camaro SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’re With You All The Way
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
- 1 Included maintenance visit
The available Head-Up Display offers three different views and projects data like your speed, turn-by-turn directions and radio information near your line of sight onto the windshield. Its adjustable positioning and brightness help you stay informed while focusing on the road ahead.
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning is an available camera-based system that warns you when you're unintentionally drifting from your lane and helps gently nudge your steering wheel to help prevent lane departure if you don't take action.