2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali
2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali OVERVIEW
2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali For Sale
From its confident lines to its signature Denali styling, this is one luxury SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Starting at :
- 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Magnetic Ride Control™
- Rear Vision Camera
- Head-Up Display
GMC Yukon XL Denali For Sale
2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali PERFORMANCE
A Better Brake Rotor
Yukon’s brake rotors utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) that can help double rotor life.
A Refined Ride
- New 10-speed automatic transmission
- Magnetic Ride Control for improved responsiveness in quickly changing road conditions
- Shear-style body mounts which provide additional comfort and a smoother, quieter ride
- Eaton automatic locking rear differential directs power to the rear wheel with the most traction on loose gravel or slippery surfaces
2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali APPEARANCE
Signature Denali Style
Distinctive Denali-specific grille.
2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali COMFORT
First Class Interior Accommodations
The 2018 Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury SUV’s interior is the definition of uncompromised craftsmanship, comfort and capability, with an impressive list of premium features.
Ingenious Interior Flexibility
The Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury extended SUV is designed to offer unsurpassed luxury for your passengers and unbeatable flexibility for your cargo.
- Uses induction technology for portable electronic devices
- Convenient charging location – on the top of the center console
APPLE CARPLAY™ & ANDROID AUTO™
Compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to seamlessly integrate your favorite navigation, hands-free text messaging, contact lists, and entertainment apps for news or music directly onto the 8” diagonal GMC Infotainment System.
2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Radar sensors monitor about 65 feet to the sides and rear of the vehicle and use the Rear Vision Camera and available Safety Alert Seat to help warn you of approaching cross traffic while in reverse.
Forward Collision Alert
- If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash
- It also alerts the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely