2018 GMC Yukon Denali
2018 GMC Yukon Denali OVERVIEW
2018 GMC Yukon Denali For Sale
From its confident lines to its signature Denali styling, this is one luxury SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
- 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Magnetic Ride Control™
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Head-Up Display
GMC Yukon Denali For Sale
2018 GMC Yukon Denali PERFORMANCE
Magnetic Ride Control
Suspension system that precisely speed-reads the road up to 1000 times a second, constantly adjusting the suspension for precise control and consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
The Power Of ECOTEC3
The Yukon Denali luxury SUV delivers impressive horsepower, torque and fuel economy2 thanks to its 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 engine.
2018 GMC Yukon Denali APPEARANCE
Hands-Free Power Programmable Liftgate
Opens or closes when the system senses the key fob and the driver extends their foot under the center of the rear bumper.
2018 GMC Yukon Denali COMFORT
First Class Interior Accomodations
The 2018 Yukon Denali full-size luxury SUV’s interior is the definition of uncompromised craftsmanship, comfort and capability, with an impressive list of premium features.
Exceptional Interior Quietness
GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon Denali luxury SUV to reduce cabin noise, resulting in uncompromised cabin quietness.
GMC Infotainment System With Navigation
An intuitive high-definition 8” GMC Infotainment System with Navigation is your command center for all your infotainment options.
MyGMC Mobile App
MyGMC mobile app lets you control many of your car’s features from your mobile device.
2018 GMC Yukon Denali SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Forward Collision Alert
- If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash
- It also alerts the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely
Rear Vision Camera
When in Reverse, provides the driver a view of the scene directly behind the vehicle on the Infotainment screen to help the driver park and avoid crashing into nearby objects during low-speed maneuvering.